Check your account email address ×

Trump threatens to block networks from hosting debates after Dems reject Fox

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

It was topics , like “you will be asked about the Flynt water crisis”. I’m not saying this is OK, or normal. Just saying it wasn’t answers to tough questions,, as someone suggested. Any comments about fox and trump doing this?

Holy fuck you are retarded. How was CNN supposed to know Hillarys answers to these questions.  That is the stupidest excuse ever. CNN gave Hillary the questions or the basic jest of the question so she could prepare her answer. They did not give her opponent the same prepatory material they gave her. 

How can you defend this. What the fuck is wrong with your brain. Pathetic. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Choice. Trump as president is trying to shut down all their choices. Like I said dictators do this.

no he said he would do the same . 

in other words I don't go debate on the other networks . 

but like all his tweets they are wide open for fishing trips for sniveling cunt and lucky for him there is no limit . but is always catch and release because it is so fun to watch 

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Still no comments about Fox News helping trumpy in a debate? 

so what has any one ever said on record or even as them self about this issue ? nothing not even after leaving the network and talking shit about there old network and old boss ? 

more unnamed bull shit with zero proof . you know like the other butt hurt links you post a that never pan out 

I find it very telling that Fox defended Acosta when Trump banned him and CNN and its hosts defened the DNC’s choice to ban Fox. It’s also very telling that MC and the other rightwing haters are supporting the DNC but cried like little bitches when Trunp banned Acosta. The hypocrisy is laughable 

21 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Holy fuck you are retarded. How was CNN supposed to know Hillarys answers to these questions.  That is the stupidest excuse ever. CNN gave Hillary the questions or the basic jest of the question so she could prepare her answer. They did not give her opponent the same prepatory material they gave her. 

How can you defend this. What the fuck is wrong with your brain. Pathetic. 

Bingo

On 3/7/2019 at 8:52 PM, Snoslinger said:

Yeah, it’s not completely accurate. It was topics, not answers to questions like she was cheating on a test. Your turn, about faux news doing it with trump 

What’s wrong with you?

On 3/8/2019 at 6:18 AM, Snoslinger said:

Still no comments about Fox News helping trumpy in a debate? 

Wut?

On 3/8/2019 at 6:25 AM, Snoslinger said:

It was topics , like “you will be asked about the Flynt water crisis”. I’m not saying this is OK, or normal. Just saying it wasn’t answers to tough questions,, as someone suggested. Any comments about fox and trump doing this?

Seriously, what’s wrong with you?

Just now, Cold War said:

Breach of  Safe space at CNN narrowly avoided. Close call,  can you imagine if she had an opposing view. 

9752E1F1-F268-402A-8E10-5A4576EDD756.jpeg

2195A11A-D29C-487B-BF9E-486DDBEF0FF3.jpeg

:lol:

If you are still watching CNN for anything other than humor, you shouldn't be allowed to converse outside your home.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If you are still watching CNN for anything other than humor, you shouldn't be allowed to converse outside your home.

I like that they were confused.  :lol:

hate specch!!!! hate speech!!!!!

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I like that they were confused.  :lol:

hate specch!!!! hate speech!!!!!

Yep.  "GOP Operative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Fascism is fun to watch when it is being performed by half-witted weakings and cowards.