Check your account email address ×

My life since Trump took office.

My life since Trump took office.  

25 members have voted

1. 1. My life is better or worse since Trump took office.

• Better
    • Worse
    • I can't vote honestly because of TDS

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Go play in traffic you insufferable fuckwad

Read the Wall Street Journal it’s all in there.  For fucks sakes it’s not rocket science.  Unemployment is at lowest level since 1969, minority unemployment got to its lowest point ever under this presidency.  Consumer Confidence up.  Factory orders up.  GDP up.  Shitty trade and climate deals confronted.  Stock market jumped 20+ points first year of his presidency.  While Obama’s first year was similar, all it did was return to its previous high a year later.  Nothing amazing about recognizing reality.

what exactly did trump do to get minority unemployment low? 

you are a fucking riot. give a guy who pushed a rock up a hill 90% of the way nothing but grief and ridicule, then when your POS comes in for the last 10% you want to give him all the credit? you are one dumb mofo.

btw i'm curious how your taxes dropped :news:

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If you are selling services and products to mid and large corps in the us and haven't had record back to back years in 17, 18 you need to seriously take a look at your business plan.

Without doubt, but that being said, if a D or R means you go up or down is the epitome of having a shit company. 

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Without doubt, but that being said, if a D or R means you go up or down is the epitome of having a shit company. 

Agreed, we have also had more legacy upgrades than normal, that is due to T.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

19 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

19 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Run that by a doctor once

Edited by washedupmxer

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

what exactly did trump do to get minority unemployment low? 

you are a fucking riot. give a guy who pushed a rock up a hill 90% of the way nothing but grief and ridicule, then when your POS comes in for the last 10% you want to give him all the credit? you are one dumb mofo.

btw i'm curious how your taxes dropped :news:

I’d ask you the same.  What did Obama do that got that low unemployment figure?  How come it took 8 years and him being gone?  You can’t articulate anything that is causal or proves a fucking thing, so give it a rest you friggin mental midget.  And yes, my taxes were reduced by 2%.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If you are selling services and products to mid and large corps in the us and haven't had record back to back years in 17, 18 you need to seriously take a look at your business plan.

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You just don't know what the dotcom boom was like and neither does the nook, now there was some records.

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’d ask you the same.  What did Obama do that got that low unemployment figure?  How come it took 8 years and him being gone?  You can’t articulate anything that is causal or proves a fucking thing, so give it a rest you friggin mental midget.  And yes, my taxes were reduced by 2%.

Him being gone? Lmfao. So how were your taxes reduced? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You just don't know what the dotcom boom was like and neither does the nook, now there was some records.

Rpund here , the 80's rocked just as good. The only people who didn't make bank during both times didn't want to.

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Him being gone? Lmfao. So how were your taxes reduced? 

He reduced marginal tax rates 2% across the board, and raised the standard deduction to 24,000.  Me and most middle class tax payers got a break.  I have the non partisan 2017 vs 2018 tax rates posted on the wall of my office which documents it.  End of story.

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He reduced marginal tax rates 2% across the board, and raised the standard deduction to 24,000.  Me and most middle class tax payers got a break.  I have the non partisan 2017 vs 2018 tax rates posted on the wall of my office which documents it.  End of story.

yet you lose being able to deduct your income taxes and property taxes which combined with the previous deductions was probably higher than 24k.  also unless EJ is paying all your business expenses or has you as a statutory employee and therefore able to file a schedule C you lose 2106 expenses which is a big deal for a lot of salespeople.  i would agree for most there is a small decrease but it's not a huge deal.  

Business confidence is a real thing and can be impacted by who is in power.   You are young and inexperienced if you don't comprehend this. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Business confidence is a real thing and can be impacted by who is in power.   You are young and inexperienced if you don't comprehend this. 

:lmao: You’re a delusional dumbshit with your head up Dumps ass :lol: