Check your account email address ×

Tell me how this is fair...WTF.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I'm not arguing with the idea that men competing in women's sports is unfair, I'm just pointing out there's a long history of difficulty drawing the line between man and woman in this context.

Is present day Bruce Jenner a man or woman. 

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Socially a Woman, as far as athletics, I'm not sure. It's not clearly defined right now in athletic rule books.

He is one fucking ugly chick. Holy fuck. Those hands.  Hahahahahahah

179D9A9D-05C7-4AB9-9F8F-CED1FB10226A.png

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

its pretty simple, were you born with a dick,  then you compete with men even if you cut it off or think your a chick.  born as a women feel free to compete with men because they have the natural advantage

It is really that simple 

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

its pretty simple, were you born with a dick,  then you compete with men even if you cut it off or think your a chick.  born as a women feel free to compete with men because they have the natural advantage

Nailed it. This isn't complicated at all. Why do some people try to make it so. 

27 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

This same kind of discrepancy happened in India with a runner who was not transgender. I'm not here to say what is and isn't fair, but the numbers game isn't so clear cut when it comes to this topic.

It's real clear cut, if you're born with a dick you compete in men's events, it doesn't matter what you see yourself as...........you were born with a dick.

Think about this; if Bruce Jenner gets his dick cutoff in 1971 he would have completely smashed and obliterated women's records in the 72 Olympics, I mean records that could last for centuries.

• Like 1

On 2/24/2019 at 4:47 PM, Anler said:

Remember when Cartman pretended to be a retard to compete in the special Olympics and then got smoked by the real retards? Reminds me of Arctic cat guys. :lol:

Remember there was this retarded skidoo faggot that kept babbling about how good etecs were and got slapped the fuck up by everyone on fs?

Those were the days

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I'm not arguing with the idea that men competing in women's sports is unfair, I'm just pointing out there's a long history of difficulty drawing the line between man and woman in this context.

There is no long history, George became a woman in 1951, and when did transgenders first star competing in sports?  We have Renee Richards who competed in 1977....even with the most convoluted thinking there is no way this could be considered a long history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Jorgensen

https://www.pri.org/stories/2015-07-17/five-trans-athletes-who-made-their-mark-caitlyn-jenner

10 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

Remember there was this retarded skidoo faggot that kept babbling about how good etecs were and got slapped the fuck up by everyone on fs?

Those were the days

Poor Ben 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's real clear cut, if you're born with a dick you compete in men's events, it doesn't matter what you see yourself as...........you were born with a dick.

Think about this; if Bruce Jenner gets his dick cutoff in 1971 he would have completely smashed and obliterated women's records in the 72 Olympics, I mean records that could last for centuries.

Not necesssrily.  Testosterone levels should be the determining factor.  If a transgender male is on estrogen and their testosterone levels decrease to a fair level relative to women then they could compete fairly with women.  Some women are born with elevated testosterone levels and are required to reduce their testosterone levels in order to compete. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Not necesssrily.  Testosterone levels should be the determining factor.  If a transgender male is on estrogen and their testosterone levels decrease to a fair level relative to women then they could compete fairly with women.  Some women are born with elevated testosterone levels and are required to reduce their testosterone levels in order to compete. 

Aren’t men naturally faster runners based on skeletal structure?  The hormone levels alone wouldn’t be the only advantage. 

They can open a new category but transgender shouldn’t be competing with mainstream athletes. 

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Oh bullshit.

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Aren’t men naturally faster runners based on skeletal structure?  The hormone levels alone wouldn’t be the only advantage. 

They can open a new category but transgender shouldn’t be competing with mainstream athletes. 

It’s about hormones and muscle mass.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh bullshit.

Oh.....tell us more :bc: 

43 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

There's never been any doubt you are the most ignorant person I've ever seen on any website.  #1 status is once again confirmed.  This isn't even blatant stupidity levels...it's just Tool Kit level.