Check your account email address ×

Trudeau accused of using PMO’s office to influence attorney general to back off on federal charges on his friends

Rod

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

What do the resident Canadian's think will happen here? Is Trudeau on his way out or is this just an inconvenience?

I think Sheer is an idiot for pushing for his resignation. It gives the Liberals time to replace him before the election.

Sheer's only hope is a very week party not a newly revived party.  With Ministers resigning on principle and that dumbass Sheer Praising them, he'll look like an idiot it he has to face them in an election. 

Put Jody at the head of the Liberal's and she'll ask Sheer what his meeting with Lavalin was all about.

Canadians don't want that shithead Sheer.  Toss Trudeau and watch Sheers numbers drop. 

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I think Sheer is an idiot for pushing for his resignation. It gives the Liberals time to replace him before the election.

Sheer's only hope is a very week party not a newly revived party.  With Ministers resigning on principle and that dumbass Sheer Praising them, he'll look like an idiot it he has to face them in an election. 

Put Jody at the head of the Liberal's and she'll ask Sheer what his meeting with Lavalin was all about.

Canadians don't want that shithead Sheer.  Toss Trudeau and watch Sheers numbers drop. 

Would it be fair to call you a Trudeau supporter?

Edited by Carlos Danger
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Would it fair to call you a Trudeau supporter?

He defends trudeau to the death but denies being a staunch liberal voter.

hes basically MC north but not as smart 

• Haha 1

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Would it fair to call you a Trudeau supporter?

I didn't vote liberal, thought he was a terrible choice but in the end I was glad the Harper got shown the door. 

In the end they handled the Nafta renogotiations much better than conservatives would have. Conservatives tend to let Republicans roll over them. Harper cheering for the Iraq war as one example while Cretien took a political hit for not believing Republican lies. 

I liked the way Trudeau stood up to Saudi Arabia inspite of the financial costs. That took guts that the US doesn't seem to have. 

Legalized pot is smarter than a war on drugs.

He's an ass for not following through on first past the post. 

He also handled your stupid President very well on many occasions. It must be tough to stay classy around a shithead like Trump.

I'll be glad if he gets kicked out and smarter people in the party take over. 

It'll be fun to see the Canadian Trumpsters find ways to insult Raybould after praising her for her integrity. 

If Trudeau had let SNC Lavalin shut down the same people who are calling him a criminal would be attacking him for letting that happen. It was a no win situation for Trudeau.  

If it costs him his job soon, we all win. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I didn't vote liberal, thought he was a terrible choice but in the end I was glad the Harper got shown the door.

Ya right

In the end they handled the Nafta renogotiations much better than conservatives would have. Conservatives tend to let Republicans roll over them. Harper cheering for the Iraq war as one example while Cretien took a political hit for not believing Republican lies. 

Canada lost.  Tariffs, increased drug prices and we got nothing of benefit

I liked the way Trudeau stood up to Saudi Arabia inspite of the financial costs. That took guts that the US doesn't seem to have. 

He didnt stand up to them.  He praises them by bringing in billions of gallons of crude a year

Legalized pot is smarter than a war on drugs.

Pot wasn't even a problem in the drug community

He's an ass for not following through on first past the post. 

He also handled your stupid President very well on many occasions. It must be tough to stay classy around a shithead like Trump.

When did Trudeau handle Trump?  Give 1 example.

I'll be glad if he gets kicked out and smarter people in the party take over. 

There is no one smarter. 

It'll be fun to see the Canadian Trumpsters find ways to insult Raybould after praising her for her integrity. 

If Trudeau had let SNC Lavalin shut down the same people who are calling him a criminal would be attacking him for letting that happen. It was a no win situation for Trudeau.  

It doesn't matter which party got caught.  If you're caught then deal with the consequences. 

If it costs him his job soon, we all win. 

It should cost him his freedom. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Those were some really stupid comments. Do you and Stubby fingers Johnson share a subscription to the Rebel?

Those responses were 100% accurate. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Those responses were 100% accurate. 

I love his empty talking points like fail does 

but derrr the rebel herrrr derrrr

26 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I love his empty talking points like fail does 

but derrr the rebel herrrr derrrr

“I’m not a liberal. I just eat liberal cereal in the morning”

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

This is when I know you are lying and there is no need to read anymore of your post

6 hours ago, snopro31 said:

Trudeau for jail

Maybe he should be like Ford and fire anyone who suggests he should be investigated. 

You and Stubby fingers would agree to that wouldn’t you? 

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Canada Proud :lol: Devastating news :lol: 

Stubby fingers Johnston’s main news sources. 

Are the rebel and Canada proud. He propopably goose steps to the barn.