Check your account email address ×

Trudeau accused of using PMO’s office to influence attorney general to back off on federal charges on his friends

Rod

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

No he’s prob my least favourite conservative PM. Harper was best pm ever 

Dumb fucker Harper believe Bush’s lies about Iraq. He would have killed hundreds of our soldiers and you would have defended that stupid cunt 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Dumb fucker Harper believe Bush’s lies about Iraq. He would have killed hundreds of our soldiers and you would have defended that stupid cunt 

Those weren’t Bush lies those were the 17 US intelligence agencies that said Russia hacked the election 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Those weren’t Bush lies those were the 17 US intelligence agencies that said Russia hacked the election 

Sure dumb dumb. Bush wanted to attack and found any excuse. Future stupid  Trumpsters like you cranked up by Fox News bought it hook line and sinker like stupid Harper. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Sure dumb dumb. Bush wanted to attack and found any excuse. Future stupid  Trumpsters like you cranked up by Fox News bought it hook line and sinker like stupid Harper. 

You just don’t believe in intelligence agencies. Hillary did and she’s a woman. 

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Haven't they cause enough DEBT for you yet?   come really snopro look at the numbers.

Its only been a few years since Harpers reign  and his 180 billion debt 

give it a rest ONEWAY 

Actually the PC's here are making headway in 17 years of reckless spending.  And guess what....its affected me 0% and I still am able to make the money I did with the NDP.  oh the horror of the conservatives rewarding those that want to work

7 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Fail loves how deep the corruption is in the liberal party 

or in his own life as well.

26 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Actually the PC's here are making headway in 17 years of reckless spending.  And guess what....its affected me 0% and I still am able to make the money I did with the NDP.  oh the horror of the conservatives rewarding those that want to work

How’s the debt compared to Wynne? Trudeau sucks but even he managed to balance the budget during good time. 

Fat fucker Ford can’t even do that. 

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How’s the debt compared to Wynne? Trudeau sucks but even he managed to balance the budget during good time. 

Fat fucker Ford can’t even do that.

Miss I don't live in Ontario. 

7 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

No he’s prob my least favourite conservative PM. Harper was best pm ever 

Yup, read it and weep Liberal betas.

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/the-tories-passed-a-measure-designed-to-catch-liberal-scandals-thirteen-years-later-it-caught-lavscam

8 hours ago, snopro31 said:

What does that have to do with your comment WE MUST HAVE A CON FED GOVERNMENT :dunno:  

We just had 10  years of that, how was Canada better off at any point in the past 10 years compared today

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

What does that have to do with your comment WE MUST HAVE A CON FED GOVERNMENT :dunno:  

We just had 10  years of that, how was Canada better off at any point in the past 10 years compared today

Five ex AG’s wrote a letter to the rcmp asking them to investigate the criminal allegations of the PMO. Thoughts? Cheap beer? ONEWAY?

9 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Five ex AG’s wrote a letter to the rcmp asking them to investigate the criminal allegations of the PMO. Thoughts? Cheap beer? ONEWAY?

I say the conservatives are all over this doing there best - Its pretty clear Andrew can't beat Justin Trudeau in the next election but if he isn't there he has a very good chance to win.

in comes the gang

former conservative justice ministers and attorneys general Peter MacKay (2013 to 2015 and Douglas Grinslade Lewis (1989 to 1990) and provincial attorneys general Jonathan Denis (Alberta, 2012 to 2015), Cecil Clarke (Nova Scotia, 2007 to 2009) and the NDP's Colin Gabelmann (B.C., 1991 to 1995)

so we have 4 cons and 1 ndp say bad Trudeau :lol:  

I don't blame the cons one bit for this attack on the PM, its how you win elections 

also they speak of the OFFICE and not TRUDEAU himself 

Edited by 1trailmaker

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I say the conservatives are all over this doing there best - Its pretty clear Andrew can't beat Justin Trudeau in the next election but if he isn't there he has a very good chance to win.

in comes the gang

former conservative justice ministers and attorneys general Peter MacKay (2013 to 2015 and Douglas Grinslade Lewis (1989 to 1990) and provincial attorneys general Jonathan Denis (Alberta, 2012 to 2015), Cecil Clarke (Nova Scotia, 2007 to 2009) and the NDP's Colin Gabelmann (B.C., 1991 to 1995)

so we have 4 cons and 1 ndp say bad Trudeau :lol:  

I don't blame the cons one bit for this attack on the PM, its how you win elections 

also they speak of the OFFICE and not TRUDEAU himself 

Can you repeat this in English?

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

You know there’s been an ex liberal AG very concerned about what’s going on right 

Everyone is concerned :dunno:  

I am still saying this will go away soon and nothing will come of it

We have an election in 10 months, we have the opposition asking for him to step down today :lol:  

I would be saying instead "Trudeau you will ousted in October by ME"  

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

We have an election in 10 months, we have the opposition asking for him to step down today :lol:  

Why are you concerned 

42 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Uum, March to October is 8 months. :news:

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

Why are you concerned 

I am not concerned this is just a bunch of fluff IMO

You thought this was over with his Helicopter ride he took - plus got some sun glasses given to him........

As long as the CONS don't bring up the economy or anything related and stick to helicopter rides and groping they may get a few extra votes

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I am not concerned this is just a bunch of fluff IMO

You thought this was over with his Helicopter ride he took - plus got some sun glasses given to him........

As long as the CONS don't bring up the economy or anything related and stick to helicopter rides and groping they may get a few extra votes

You said everyone is concerned but now you say you’re not concerned?

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

You said everyone is concerned but now you say you’re not concerned?

fluff for you is all this is, why not stat another thread how Trudeau won't last the week :lol:  

I don't think jay walking is a bad crime while others do