Check your account email address ×

Trudeau accused of using PMO’s office to influence attorney general to back off on federal charges on his friends

Rod

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

fluff for you is all this is, why not stat another thread how Trudeau won't last the week :lol:  

I don't think jay walking is a bad crime while others do 

So you say everyone is concerned but you’re not concerned? Do you not believe ex liberal AG’s?

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

fluff for you is all this is, why not stat another thread how Trudeau won't last the week :lol:  

I don't think jay walking is a bad crime while others do 

But you're OK with Trudope bringing back ISIS terrorists. :news:

https://globalnews.ca/news/4557701/andrew-scheer-trudeau-jihadi-jack/

1 minute ago, irv said:

He’s ok with forcibly stopping prosecution of companies who are being charged with bribery and spend tens of thousands of dollars on Canadian prostitution rings :lol: 

Trudeau—- “Canadian construction workers are dangerous!!!”

also trudeau—-“Isis fighters who killed people and corrupt companies who rape women are pretty darn cool.”

8 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

He’s ok with forcibly stopping prosecution of companies who are being charged with bribery and spend tens of thousands of dollars on Canadian prostitution rings :lol: 

It's pretty sad isn't it, that some actually still think Trudope is still the man to lead this country. :wall:

8 minutes ago, irv said:

It's pretty sad isn't it, that some actually still think Trudope is still the man to lead this country. :wall:

He will have to campaign on his hair again. He can’t campaign on being and open transparent, feminist, friend of the natives anymore 

23 minutes ago, irv said:

so now Trudeau is going world wide collecting terrorist and bringing them back :lol: 

Is He physically seeking them out and bringing them home or are they asking to come home and as a citizen they are allowed :dunno: 

Pretty sure if I was  in one of those shit hole countries jails I would too want to come back to Canada 

I have no problem a terrorist spending time in our jails instead of theirs 

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so now Trudeau is going world wide collecting terrorist and bringing them back :lol: 

Is He physically seeking them out and bringing them home or are they asking to come home and as a citizen they are allowed :dunno: 

Pretty sure if I was  in one of those shit hole countries jails I would too want to come back to Canada 

I have no problem a terrorist spending time in our jails instead of theirs 

:lol:As if you didn't know there are currently over 60 that are roaming free just in the Toronto area alone, but, like I said, you are OK with that it seems. You should invite some to come live with you or spread the news you'd like some to come live in your area. :news:

https://globalnews.ca/news/3821510/isis-fighters-return-canada/

Senior government officials would not say if they believed all 60 individuals directly participated in terrorist acts, only that all were “engaged in terrorist activities abroad” and “could potentially pose a threat to Canada.”

2 hours ago, irv said:

:lol:As if you didn't know there are currently over 60 that are roaming free just in the Toronto area alone, but, like I said, you are OK with that it seems. You should invite some to come live with you or spread the news you'd like some to come live in your area. :news:

https://globalnews.ca/news/3821510/isis-fighters-return-canada/

Senior government officials would not say if they believed all 60 individuals directly participated in terrorist acts, only that all were “engaged in terrorist activities abroad” and “could potentially pose a threat to Canada.”

2 shootings and 3 stabbings a week in Toronto I think there is real concerns there,  Cons really don't care but seem to when it comes to the bearded man....

Those 60 you speak of are from a long time ago aournd the last election - your 2 year old link isn't today 

You said Trudeau was gathering them up and fjying them home :dunno: 

42 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

the resident liberals are either playing dumb or are just DUMB

You mean how a post about the Attorney General turns into Liberals support terrorism and ISIS :dunno:  

I really don't understand that type of thought - IRV is falling right into his new position :lol:  

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

2 shootings and 3 stabbings a week in Toronto I think there is real concerns there,  Cons really don't care but seem to when it comes to the bearded man....

Those 60 you speak of are from a long time ago aournd the last election - your 2 year old link isn't today 

Winnipeg has more stabbings a week then Toronto.  Nice

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

We all said one and done he is basically drove the final nail in his own coffin, October can't come soon enough :news:

He’s arrogant, entitled and stupid. 

58 minutes ago, Momorider said:

We all said one and done he is basically drove the final nail in his own coffin, October can't come soon enough :news:

56 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

He’s arrogant, entitled and stupid. 

you two play nice together 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trudope reversed Harper's decision to revoke citizenship from those joining any terrorist group. Trudope thinks they'd make great spokespersons for Canadians. Only idiots like you and Trudopean's think that is a noble idea. I suppose you support and think sharia law should also be allowed in Canada. :wacko: 

3 minutes ago, irv said:

Trudope reversed Harper's decision to revoke citizenship from those joining any terrorist group. Trudope thinks they'd make great spokespersons for Canadians. Only idiots like you and Trudopean's think that is a noble idea. I suppose you support and think sharia law should also be allowed in Canada. :wacko: 

He literally praised Isis murderers as a great voice for Canada while calling construction workers dangerous :lol: 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

He literally praised Isis murderers as a great voice for Canada while calling construction workers dangerous :lol: 

:lol:

Those construction workers flaunt their stuff to women passing by, but those ISIS boys certainly know how to treat a lady.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, irv said:

Only those that have dual citizenship would have it revoked...  In the end big fucking deal, they continue to live here

Zakaria Amara 

Had is citizen revoked and is still here after his 2006 conviction in Toronto of plotting an attack

Tell me how Harpers law made you safe :dunno: and how you feel not safe now :dunno:   I will wait for your answer 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

Those construction workers flaunt their stuff to women passing by, but those ISIS boys certainly know how to treat a lady.

Oh and let’s not forget how buying prostitutes for ghadaffis son is just cool beans but those damn construction workers let me tell ya :lol: