Check your account email address ×

Trudeau accused of using PMO’s office to influence attorney general to back off on federal charges on his friends

Rod

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I saw animal rights activists. Are you on their side now?

Harper and Ford are far less available than Trudeau. 

Ford has hired staffers clap to drown out questions. You dumb dumbs are fine with that. 

cant tell if Newfie has 2 accounts or not 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Pierre, Candice or Michelle.

Pierre. Well spoken and goes after what he can. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Agreed. Probably not the ones you would like but someone smart enough to understand man made climate change is a threat that needs to be addressed. 

Your going to ride that horse are you?

44 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Apparently trudeau cancelled his trip to Regina 

Canadian Tire cancelled it for him.

So to recap. 

Trump fires Comey and admits it was because of the Russia investigation. 

Ford changed the rules so he could hire his buddy as the top cop then fires the guy who wanted and investigation. 

No sitting conservatives or Republicans do anything. 

Trump and Ford fans stay united. Anyone who opposes Trump is a liar  

Trudeau pressures someone to find ways to save jobs, then fires her when she doesn’t. 

Canadian Trumpsters want Trudeau in jail but not Trump or Ford.

Liberals however speak out, start to step down from cabinet positions and Trudeau’s popularity hits the skids. 

The CBC a media outlet  no brain hacks on here call far left biased and dishonest run opinion pieces like this.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/philpott-resignation-1.5042965

looks like Trumpsters are the real sheep.

If conservatives and republicans had as much balls as the Liberals do, Trump and Ford would already be gone  

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So to recap. 

Ford changed the rules so he could hire his buddy as the top cop then fires the guy who wanted and investigation. 

Trudeau pressures someone to find ways to save jobs, then fires her when she doesn’t. 

Liberals however speak out, start to step down from cabinet positions and Trudeau’s popularity hits the skids. 

The CBC a media outlet  no brain hacks on here call far left biased and dishonest run opinion pieces like this.

If conservatives and republicans had as much balls as the Liberals do, Trump and Ford would already be gone  

Name one liberal with balls....

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So to recap. 

But Trump...………………………..so weak

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He is obviously very worried.

Interesting comment from the Globe if true.

Fail says ONEWAY cheap beer THE REBEL. 

So your facts about our media are negated 

17 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

1EE3792A-056B-4F39-8243-12BD78EC66DB.jpeg

Poor Trudope. He should do the right thing and just step down. I know it's not the election yet, but he must see, like Wynne, he has a snowball's chance in hell now of ever winning the next election. Help save the party, try to restore some sense and sensibility while he still can, if that would even work now? :dunno:

Just now, irv said:

Poor Trudope. He should do the right thing and just step down. I know it's not the election yet, but he must see, like Wynne, he has a snowball's chance in hell now of ever winning the next election. Help save the party, try to restore some sense and sensibility while he still can, if that would even work now? :dunno:

I don’t want him to step down. I think he’s too arrogant to step down anyway 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

I don’t want him to step down. I think he’s too arrogant to step down anyway 

Want to see the miserable defeat like Wynne took in Ontario? And, yeah, you're likely right! 

Both cabinet ministers who resigned and are being praised were appointed by Trudeau. He still continued to praise their work and their ethics after they resigned. 

Compare that to people who Trump hand picks. They go from being the best people to liar liar pants on fire.  

If they dump Trudeau, this might be my first time voting Liberal depending on the local candidates. 

Just now, awful knawful said:

He's gonna get knocked down. Give it time.

They were saying on the news this morning that if one more leaves it should certainly do it? 33 remaining were asked if they still supported their leader, Trudope, and, of course, all 33 said yes. I'm thinking/hoping more than one will be the next story. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Both cabinet ministers who resigned and are being praised were appointed by Trudeau. He still continued to praise their work and their ethics after they resigned. 

Compare that to people who Trump hand picks. They go from being the best people to liar liar pants on fire.  

If they dump Trudeau, this might be my first time voting Liberal depending on the local candidates. 

:lol:No he didn't, he practically called Jody a liar right in front of the media. And why are you continuing to bring Trump into all of this? We are talking about the Dope here, no one else. 

7 minutes ago, irv said:

Want to see the miserable defeat like Wynne took in Ontario? And, yeah, you're likely right! 

Yeah a crushing defea would be glorious!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, irv said:

:lol:No he didn't, he practically called Jody a liar right in front of the media. And why are you continuing to bring Trump into all of this? We are talking about the Dope here, no one else. 

Practically?  Yeah, compare that to what your Hero Trump would have said. 

Of course I’m bringing Trump and Ford into this.  Because people there is a huge difference to how his staff and colleagues are and will react to this than Trumpsters do. 

36 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yeah a crushing defea would be glorious!

If Trudeau steps down it will likely go the other way. Scheer will get handed his ass and they’ll have to find someone without ties to white supremacists. 

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If Trudeau steps down it will likely go the other way. Scheer will get handed his ass and they’ll have to find someone without ties to white supremacists. 

Trudeau will have to step down because of his ties to white supremacists 

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Of course I’m bringing Trump and Ford into this.  Because people there is a huge difference to how his staff and colleagues are and will react to this than Trumpsters do. 

Trump has nothing to do with Trudeau....

Your obsession with him is really controlling your mind.

Just now, DAVE said:

Trump has nothing to do with Trudeau....

Your obsession with him is really controlling your mind.

He attacks any alpha male who is more successful than he is 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

He attacks any alpha male who is more successful than he is 

So pretty much any 10 year old with a paper route..:lol:

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Its amazing how you emotional Liberals always show how intellectually bereft you are once you get deep into a subject...……….

• Like 1