Check your account email address ×

Trudeau accused of using PMO’s office to influence attorney general to back off on federal charges on his friends

Rod

8 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

He literally praised Isis murderers as a great voice for Canada while calling construction workers dangerous :lol: 

Trudope1.jpg

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Only those that have dual citizenship would have it revoked...  In the end big fucking deal, they continue to live here

Zakaria Amara 

Had is citizen revoked and is still here after his 2006 conviction in Toronto of plotting an attack

Tell me how Harpers law made you safe :dunno: and how you feel not safe now :dunno:   I will wait for your answer 

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Www.google.com 

Trail's a troll. He knows Trudope said those things but is going to play the naive/dumb role and ask for proof. 

Have you ever seen/heard of a stupier person, let alone the PM of Canada. My God, talk about a complete and utter idiot/imbecile. 

Let’s also not forget that fail is a major pothead, which is fine. 

But Trudeau also changed the law so fail could be tested for DUI without cause. And since he’s a chronic he could fail the test even if he hasn’t smoked. So he’s technically driving intoxicated all the time and could get a dui at any point. 

Thats what sockboi has done for fail :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Let’s also not forget that fail is a major pothead, which is fine. 

But Trudeau also changed the law so fail could be tested for DUI without cause. And since he’s a chronic he could fail the test even if he hasn’t smoked. So he’s technically driving intoxicated all the time and could get a dui at any point. 

Thats what sockboi has done for fail :lol: 

Oh, there's no doubt Fail admires and worships the ground Trudope walks on so it's conclusive, imo, not everything is clicking or running on all cylinders in Fail's noggin. :bong:

18 minutes ago, irv said:

Trail's a troll. He knows Trudope said those things but is going to play the naive/dumb role and ask for proof. 

Have you ever seen/heard of a stupier person, let alone the PM of Canada. My God, talk about a complete and utter idiot/imbecile. 

DUDE  where did he SAYS

praised Isis murderers as a great voice for Canada while calling construction workers dangerous

I will wait for you link NEW ONEWAY wow IRV what has happened to you?  seariously

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

DUDE  where did he SAYS

praised Isis murderers as a great voice for Canada while calling construction workers dangerous

I will wait for you link NEW ONEWAY wow IRV what has happened to you?  seariously

You're a troll, Trail. I'm done with you.

32 minutes ago, irv said:

Trudope1.jpg

MEME and SLOGANS is all you need FACTS are not really apart of ONEWAYs thoughts

I found the actual quote and just like the "admire China" BS

On the other hand, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau argued that some returnees could turn into “powerful” voices against violent radicalization within Canada.

“We are going to monitor them. We are also there to help them to let go of that terrorist ideology,” Trudeau said.

You guys really are not very bright 

22 minutes ago, irv said:

Oh, there's no doubt Fail admires and worships the ground Trudope walks on so it's conclusive, imo, not everything is clicking or running on all cylinders in Fail's noggin. :bong:

He’s just one of those guys that just marches as he’s told 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

MEME and SLOGANS is all you need FACTS are not really apart of ONEWAYs thoughts

I found the actual quote and just like the "admire China" BS

On the other hand, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau argued that some returnees could turn into “powerful” voices against violent radicalization within Canada.

“We are going to monitor them. We are also there to help them to let go of that terrorist ideology,” Trudeau said.

You guys really are not very bright 

So yes. He did say that. Thanks for proving us right :lol: 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Similar to convicted criminals teaching youth that crime isn't the way to go -  this is something that isn't hard to understand for most people. 

Turing a negative into a positive 

Keep voting for your waiter, he has all the knowledge needed for your vote 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Similar to convicted criminals teaching youth that crime isn't the way to go -  this is something that isn't hard to understand for most people. 

Turing a negative into a positive 

Keep voting for your waiter, he has all the knowledge needed for your vote 

So parade murderers around telling people not to murder people :lol: 

totally worth the risk 

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Trails quote is from the CBC where it reads "some". The whole story without the CBC spin on things is more like this.:

Last month, Trudeau said he wants to work with ISIS fighters and “help them to let go of that terrorist ideology”. 

Trudeau doubled down on this nonsense, explaining his hope for ISIS fighters in Canada. 

“We know that actually someone who has engaged and turned away from that hateful ideology can be an extraordinarily powerful voice for preventing radicalization in future generations and younger people within the community,” he said.

These terrorists aren’t even back in Canada yet and Trudeau is already envisioning speaking tours and book deals for them. 

Not only does he assume returning terrorists have “turned away” from their jihadist ideology, he imagines they’ll perform a welcome duty within Muslim communities in Canada. 

Does he think Canadian mosques and Islamic schools will open their doors to an ISIS jihadist who has “engaged” in terrorism? 

Trudeau’s statement reveals something he has long denied: that radicalization can occur within the Muslim community. 

Worse, he seems to believe Muslims in Canada are so desperate for leadership they could use the help of a jihadist to speak to “younger people within the community”.

Trudeau’s willingness to enlist jihadists as community ambassadors blurs the important distinction between ordinary Muslims and violent extremists, doing no favours to Canadian Muslims. 

Worst of all, Trudeau’s naïve assumptions about ISIS fighters omit the prospect of justice for the victims of Islamic State genocide and war crimes.

ISIS members went overseas to join a terrorist organization – a crime under Canada’s criminal code.

Once in Syria and Iraq, these thugs were complicit in genocide against Yazidis and Christians, selling women into slavery, throwing gay men off rooftops and beheading journalists and aid workers. 

A teenager sitting in his basement watching jihadist propaganda and nodding approval is engaging in a “hateful ideology”.

ISIS fighters have put that hateful ideology into action by traveling across the world to join an Islamist death cult. 

That’s a serious crime, not a minor indiscretion that can be easily forgiven.  

If Trudeau welcomes ISIS fighters back into Canada, his statement will be more accurate than he realizes. 

These ISIS thugs certainly would be an “extraordinarily powerful voice” in Canada – in recruiting and radicalizing the next generation of jihadist maniacs. 

1 minute ago, irv said:

Trails quote is from the CBC where it reads "some". The whole story without the CBC spin on things is more like this.:

Last month, Trudeau said he wants to work with ISIS fighters and “help them to let go of that terrorist ideology”. 

Trudeau doubled down on this nonsense, explaining his hope for ISIS fighters in Canada. 

“We know that actually someone who has engaged and turned away from that hateful ideology can be an extraordinarily powerful voice for preventing radicalization in future generations and younger people within the community,” he said.

These terrorists aren’t even back in Canada yet and Trudeau is already envisioning speaking tours and book deals for them. 

Not only does he assume returning terrorists have “turned away” from their jihadist ideology, he imagines they’ll perform a welcome duty within Muslim communities in Canada. 

Does he think Canadian mosques and Islamic schools will open their doors to an ISIS jihadist who has “engaged” in terrorism? 

Trudeau’s statement reveals something he has long denied: that radicalization can occur within the Muslim community. 

Worse, he seems to believe Muslims in Canada are so desperate for leadership they could use the help of a jihadist to speak to “younger people within the community”.

Trudeau’s willingness to enlist jihadists as community ambassadors blurs the important distinction between ordinary Muslims and violent extremists, doing no favours to Canadian Muslims. 

Worst of all, Trudeau’s naïve assumptions about ISIS fighters omit the prospect of justice for the victims of Islamic State genocide and war crimes.

ISIS members went overseas to join a terrorist organization – a crime under Canada’s criminal code.

Once in Syria and Iraq, these thugs were complicit in genocide against Yazidis and Christians, selling women into slavery, throwing gay men off rooftops and beheading journalists and aid workers. 

A teenager sitting in his basement watching jihadist propaganda and nodding approval is engaging in a “hateful ideology”.

ISIS fighters have put that hateful ideology into action by traveling across the world to join an Islamist death cult. 

That’s a serious crime, not a minor indiscretion that can be easily forgiven.  

If Trudeau welcomes ISIS fighters back into Canada, his statement will be more accurate than he realizes. 

These ISIS thugs certainly would be an “extraordinarily powerful voice” in Canada – in recruiting and radicalizing the next generation of jihadist maniacs. 

Fail is so fucking stupid :lol: 

Man the comment section on CBC is just a battlefield of paid trolls right now lmao

The Libs are desperate and will spare no means whatsoever to try and win back/garner voters.

1 minute ago, irv said:

The Libs are desperate and will spare no means whatsoever to try and win back/garner voters.

Yeah it’s really bad right now. The same accounts copy and pasting the posts everywhere.

i can see why fail is making fun of Scheers previous jobs because that’s what they’re doing too which is ironic as fuck lmao 

19 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yeah it’s really bad right now. The same accounts copy and pasting the posts everywhere.

i can see why fail is making fun of Scheers previous jobs because that’s what they’re doing too which is ironic as fuck lmao 

Yep, I guess being a part time drama teacher trumps anything anyone else ever did. 

2 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

:lol: 

JUST  DRAMA TEACHER 

NO BUSINESS EXPERIENCE

SKI INSTRUCTOR 

I thought it was funny as this has been the posts from the right since day one - justin just not ready he is a drama teacher 

My point was that none of that matters to be a leader of a country - YOU ONEWAYS CHANGE THE RULES DAILY

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: 

JUST  DRAMA TEACHER 

NO BUSINESS EXPERIENCE

SKI INSTRUCTOR 

I thought it was funny as this has been the posts from the right since day one - justin just not ready he is a drama teacher 

My point was that none of that matters to be a leader of a country - YOU ONEWAYS CHANGE THE RULES DAILY

You know those are true right 

You know those are true right 

So instead of being a career politician like he could have so easily he chose to do real work for awhile 20 years  :dunno:  

Thought you were against career swamp politicians :dunno: