Check your account email address ×

Effectiveness of border barriers

45 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Trump just wants his wall that he ran his campaign around. That wall was a metaphor to brain dead hilljack retards. That wall means nothing to him other than a win. Trump gives zero fucks about immigrants and working class Americans having their jobs taken by immigrants. If he did, his staff at his hotels and where he makes his clothing and hats would look very different. 

Its too late to go after the root causes. That is hands down the dumbest thing you’ve said yet. It’s too late to fix the reason they are coming so we will just put our finger in the one hole while it continues to leak from the 100 other holes. Let’s call that a win and post our Mission Accomplished sign!!!! Sweet fuck... 

Stop the flow by building a dumb fucking campaign wall he says, except some have the number as high as 65% of illegal immigrants are from those staying over on their visas. 

Do you think he's more worried about those over staying visa's (who were legally given them) or more concerned about the gang members and mules coming over the border? 

And it is 100% to late to go after the root cause.  Unfortunately in this day and age its all about who's pockets get filled and guess what,  there more then likely are a lot of politicians in Washington reaping the rewards of illegal crossers.  The decades of the same song and dance arent working.  Its time to change it up.....but that wouldn't be good for many and expose isnt good for their pocket book.

1 hour ago, snopro31 said:

Do you think he's more worried about those over staying visa's (who were legally given them) or more concerned about the gang members and mules coming over the border? 

And it is 100% to late to go after the root cause.  Unfortunately in this day and age its all about who's pockets get filled and guess what,  there more then likely are a lot of politicians in Washington reaping the rewards of illegal crossers.  The decades of the same song and dance arent working.  Its time to change it up.....but that wouldn't be good for many and expose isnt good for their pocket book.

The gang members aren’t bringing in tons of drugs via the desert lol. They aren’t putting it in backpacks and walking it in. They are coming in through ports of entry. 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

So you don't have a link to the plan you were talking about earlier?  

There are plenty of articles and not one talks about anything regarding what he will do with tech and man power. It’s all about the wall. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

While it sounds all nice and peachy to solve the problem through strict laws regarding hiring. Sure that would help some but the Dems aren't even allowing us to enforce our current laws ..basically trying to shut down ICE and not let them do their jobs and creating Sanctuary cities ....:pan:..not exactly  productive in deterring illegal crossings.

The wall will dry this steady stream of illegals into a slow trickle it's worth every penny.  We can debate all day on how much enforcement will be needed on our side but we won't really know that until the wall is built..... a wall/fence/barrier itself has proven to be a strong deterrent in other areas. Yes it will be an expansive wall Very lengthy but I'm sure several miles of that are not conducive to crossovers anyway so the spans that may need patrol may not be all that impossible to keep watch over.

The naysayers holding this up and in disagreement have the usual anti -Trump anything mentality. Trump is spot on when he says..... They'd be all for it if it weren't his idea. And they were all for it in the past. That's all and everything that this is about.

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you know why they can get it through ports of entry....not enough Border Patrol Agents!!!  

Do you even have a clue why there is a shortage and that one of Trump's first orders he signed was for 5k additional? 

We're missing the big point here. It's not what type of wall is acceptable, it's the fact that half the country WANTS THOSE FUKKEN PIGS IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Half the country wnts ILLEGAL men to rape and murder, and impregnated, ugly sows to add to our welfare rolls!!! 

That's the fukken problem!!! Half of the bastards in this country WANT THOSE SCUM BAGS HERE!!!!

Those people are NOT GONNA' OPERATE on your family member in MAss General, or Menninger Clinic!! 

Those pigs are pigs, who will do nothing more.........than breed like pigs!! 

HALF THE MOTHER-FUKKEN AMERICANS WANT THEM!!! 

That's because HALF THE COUNTRY IS NOW MINORITY..............nonwhite, Christian European/Americans!!!  

Where are the cute, teen-aged girls with nice tits and asses ???? Why aren't they coming here? 

Fukken bastards, all we get is fat bellied, pre-impregnated sows!! FUKKEN BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty simple.  I'd say the people arguing against a wall have been owned pretty bad.

These same people would argue for walls if we were talking about public school safety.

Edited by racer254

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Pretty simple.  I'd say the people arguing against a wall have been owned pretty bad.

These same people would argue for walls if we were talking about public school safety.

Exactly.  An excellent illustration of how a good media strategy can drive public opinion.  

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Is anyone who wants a wall/fence advocating that they not be patrolled or enforced?  There are all kinds of different ways to patrol the wall.  All of them are more effective with a wall/fence than without.  

I don’t have a lot of interest but wasn’t part of the funding to beef up border patrols and tackle weak points at the border? Pretty sure it was in there somewhere.

3 hours ago, snopro31 said:

Thats what I took from it but apparently only the left can debate such. 

But then its obvious that the left don't like it when their patrolled walls are brought up. 

They don’t like anything.  Period. “A wall? NO!!!  More border guards?  NO!!  More armed patrols?  NO!  Enforce the laws on he books?  NO!”

Retards.

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Arguing about spending 5 Billion $ while the problem can be fixed at no charge just shows that those in control don't really want the problem fixed. 

Yep.  Both sides betting the other will lose the political side of this hypocrisy.  Plus, just send the Duck Dynasty gang down there.  Bet enough wouldn’t even want meals or bullets.  Two weeks...solved.

Humans are a renewable item anyway.  Some are just worth a whole lot less.  :lol:

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

This is a another loser for the Dems who are just giving their imbecilic base another talking point to rally about.  It’s gone way past weird.

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

Do you even have a clue why there is a shortage and that one of Trump's first orders he signed was for 5k additional? 

Do you even have a clue that I don't give a fuck what you think or ask Shit Tickets? 

8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

What are shit tickets? 

:news:

Well, somebody that was present during the “coining” could tell how it went down but, something about somebody saying how they throw their used toilet paper in the trash so they don’t clog the toilet.  The name “Shit Tickets” is just epic!!!

:lol:

45 minutes ago, racer254 said:

How? I’ve laid out facts on how this expansive wall debacle is against any semblance of fiscal conservative policy. To make it work you not only need to build the wall, but you need to staff and arm the wall. A wall, as illustrated earlier, is only effective if it is more than just a barricade. A barricade without a human presence is 100% worthless. It’s just something to climb. As of yet, I have seen zero policy regarding staffing of a 1900+ mile wall to ensure that it can act in a manner to keep people out. 

Furthermore, illegal border crossings are at an all time low. Drugs are not carried into this country in any tangible amount across the desert that the wall resides in. They are brought in through our ports of entry as can be proven with a two second google search. Even more important is the cost of not only building but manning a wall. What are we willing to spend to stop human traffic across? Is that cost justified if it will not stop drugs from entering. Is that cost justified if it only accounts for 35% of our illegal immigration? The answer to that is no in both accounts. 

Therefore, why waste money on this when we can sufficiently shut down illegal immigration by stoping demand? That demand being employers who break the law and hire illegal immigrants thus driving wages down and hurting blue collar and low income Americans. Guess what? There are still 12M illegals already here. Fix the actual problem and southern immigration stops. But no, we think building some super wall is the solution. You want to talk about brainwashing, that is brainwashing. Drugs will still flow in, illegals will use other means of entry, and we will still be spending billions upon billions of dollars targeting a cause of the actual problem and not the problem itself. Supporting the wall is not fiscal conservative policy. It’s a waste to appease the ego and campaign promises of Trump. If that’s a good enough reason, then by all means...

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

How? I’ve laid out facts on how this expansive wall debacle is against any semblance of fiscal conservative policy. To make it work you not only need to build the wall, but you need to staff and arm the wall. A wall, as illustrated earlier, is only effective if it is more than just a barricade. A barricade without a human presence is 100% worthless. It’s just something to climb. As of yet, I have seen zero policy regarding staffing of a 1900+ mile wall to ensure that it can act in a manner to keep people out. 

Furthermore, illegal border crossings are at an all time low. Drugs are not carried into this country in any tangible amount across the desert that the wall resides in. They are brought in through our ports of entry as can be proven with a two second google search. Even more important is the cost of not only building but manning a wall. What are we willing to spend to stop human traffic across? Is that cost justified if it will not stop drugs from entering. Is that cost justified if it only accounts for 35% of our illegal immigration? The answer to that is no in both accounts. 

Therefore, why waste money on this when we can sufficiently shut down illegal immigration by stoping demand? That demand being employers who break the law and hire illegal immigrants thus driving wages down and hurting blue collar and low income Americans. Guess what? There are still 12M illegals already here. Fix the actual problem and southern immigration stops. But no, we think building some super wall is the solution. You want to talk about brainwashing, that is brainwashing. Drugs will still flow in, illegals will use other means of entry, and we will still be spending billions upon billions of dollars targeting a cause of the actual problem and not the problem itself. Supporting the wall is not fiscal conservative policy. It’s a waste to appease the ego and campaign promises of Trump. If that’s a good enough reason, then by all means...

You can direct that post to most of the forum :thumb:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Xlt, why are you wasting so much time on a couple of dumb fucks? These bozos don’t get it and never will.

Because he needs a long diatribe to try to explain his position against the simple fact that walls work, and it's proven daily by normal citizens that build them. 

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Because he needs a long diatribe to try to explain his position against the simple fact that walls work, and it's proven daily by normal citizens that build them. 

How’d you know Slinger was talking about you?  :lmao:

:lol: Proven Daily..... :lmao: :lol: 

@xtralettucetomatoe580  Epic Doe Dumber and @DriftBusta for your amusement :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

😂😂😂

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I did a long diatribe to accurately and precisely outline my position and why. It’s called being an educated adult. I don’t know how many times I’ve had to counter the simple fact some of you keep putting up about walls work in everyday applications like Prisons and “Your Backyard”. If you think those are the same as a 1900 + mile border, you clearly have no clue what you are talking about. I made it simple. Take away the guards at a prison, or make it so the inmates have 30 minutes before the guards do anything. How many are left that can’t get over that fence? 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I did a long diatribe to accurately and precisely outline my position and why. It’s called being an educated adult. I don’t know how many times I’ve had to counter the simple fact some of you keep putting up about walls work in everyday applications like Prisons and “Your Backyard”. If you think those are the same as a 1900 + mile border, you clearly have no clue what you are talking about. I made it simple. Take away the guards at a prison, or make it so the inmates have 30 minutes before the guards do anything. How many are left that can’t get over that fence? 

At a minimum @racer254 @Zambroski @DriftBusta @snopro31 @Ez ryder  :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Well, you have no information about what may actually happen after a barrier is built.  But, to make sure your position is valid, you must assume it.  Keep up the good work you are convincing the minions, but a good idea doesn't need any help.

Edited by racer254

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Well, you have no information about what may actually happen after a barrier is built.  But, to make sure your position is valid, you must assume it.  Keep up the good work you are convincing the minions, but a good idea doesn't need any help.

It  happens now with the portions of wall that are already in place along the border.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks