Check your account email address ×

Effectiveness of border barriers

Just now, racer254 said:

Well, you have no information about what may actually happen after the wall is built.  But, to make sure your position is valid, you must assume it.  Keep up the good work you are convincing the minions, but a good idea doesn't need any help.

I’m not assuming. I’m telling you with facts only 35% of illegal immigrants come through the southern border. The drugs that come through the open desert with no walls is nominal. So if the intent is to keep the bad guys and bad drugs out, why are we spending $5B + the cost a year to manage the wall on infrastructure that isn’t stopping the bad guys and bad drugs? Oh, wait, becuase Donald said so. I could do this some more, but it is evident that you’re so incapable of comprehending even the simplest principles that I would literally be better off punching myself in the taint repeatedly. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m not assuming. I’m telling you with facts only 35% of illegal immigrants come through the southern border. The drugs that come through the open desert with no walls is nominal. So if the intent is to keep the bad guys and bad drugs out, why are we spending $5B + the cost a year to manage the wall on infrastructure that isn’t stopping the bad guys and bad drugs? Oh, wait, becuase Donald said so. I could do this some more, but it is evident that you’re so incapable of comprehending even the simplest principles that I would literally be better off punching myself in the taint repeatedly. 

We build sound barriers, fences and walls every day.  Go find a fence builder or farmer and tell them barriers don't work.  You will have to have all kinds of "facts" to back it up and it still won't convince them.

What I do find funny is you called other people minions. Is that the blind faith and trusting of some ideologue becuase he said so? Is it refusing to look at this by the numbers? Is it continually saying a porous border is the problem and not the fact we allow employers to hire illegals with zero repercussion? That’s sounds more like some minion shit to me, racer the sheep...

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, racer254 said:

We build sound barriers, fences and walls every day.  Go find a fence builder or farmer and tell them barriers don't work.  You will have to have all kinds of "facts" to back it up and it still won't convince them.

You have to be fucking trolling because nobody can be this goddamned stupid....or can they.....😂😂

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

😂 😂😂😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♂️

Just now, racer254 said:

Keeping livestock contained is the same as stopping immigrants...???  

Do your fences keep the deer or turkeys out? 

:lmao: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Keeping livestock contained is the same as stopping immigrants...???  

Do your fences keep the deer or turkeys out? 

:lmao: 

Hahaha....good point. See racer  even your assinine comparison is fucked up! 😂😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Omg

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He has to be drunk. Even a true 73er would be able to follow along with this...

Maybe you should go look up some advertisements from people who build fences.  See what kind of facts they can give you about intruders, etc.

What a fukken abomination, 1900 miles of concrete and steel pillars. Worst part about it is, it WON'T STOP THEM. 

What about the animals crossing? Deer, Elk, Cougars, Bear?  

Just now, racer254 said:

I find it amazing how they can convince you guys against the obvious.  Fences work, barriers work.  So why are you arguing against it?

Let the rednecks patrol down there, with authorization to shoot anyone on a fence or wall, and the bodies will be stacked 10 high. 

What a horrendous problem. Increase the penalty to FELONY IMPRISONMENT. 

Build INTERMENT CAMPS, fuck them all. I'm serious. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Well, somebody that was present during the “coining” could tell how it went down but, something about somebody saying how they throw their used toilet paper in the trash so they don’t clog the toilet.  The name “Shit Tickets” is just epic!!!

:lol:

Sounds vaguely familiar. 

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I find it amazing how they can convince you guys against the obvious.  Fences work, barriers work.  So why are you arguing against it?

Yeah...work great.😂😂

IMG_4469.thumb.JPG.a645dae2e26017f1990ea8ed9fb23b14.JPG

Why ANY country would let young males with no education or money into their country, is beyond me. 

I've always maintained that the most dangerous thing in the world, is a man with NOTHING TO LOSE!!

16 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Maybe you should go look up some advertisements from people who build fences.  See what kind of facts they can give you about intruders, etc.

I want you to go back and read all my responses before I got annoyed with you. I apologize, that was rude. I outlined exactly why a well built fence is not enough. Becuase you know what beats a well built fence? A well built ladder, time, vast terrain, climbing, etc. Build the most wonderful wall of all. It won’t matter. 65% of all illegal immigration will never come across the southern border. The vast majority of all drugs don’t go under the wall or through the gaps. They go through a port of entry. Your argument has time and time again been proven to be lacking. It’s a waste of money without attacking the employers. 

Not that anyone is asking, I have a solution. A free one. 

1) Grant a pathway to citizenship for all Dreamers.

2) Allow any job holding illegal amnesty and a visa. Any child under 18 is allowed a visa given they are employed or enrolled in college once they turn 18.

3) If an employer is using undocumented paid under the table labor, give an amnesty  period for them of one year to make those employees apply for their guaranteed visa and start paying the proper taxes.

4) At the end of year one, anyone caught hiring undocumented labor will be fined enough to deter the action. 

5) Use ICE to monitor employers in the US for violations. 

6) No need for a wall as there is zero reason for anyone to come here illegally as no one will hire them. Border control acts as drug interdiction and security much like they do now. 

7) Deploy the National Guard to the border during the first year to prevent mass infil into the country for free visas for those already here. 

8. Deport anyone not meeting the job requirements after year one. Given if you get fired or switch jobs you have a chance to find work. 

Problem solved. Everyone wins. Save money, employers have to pay taxes on their under the table labor, no more illegals entering, no stupid wall, Ryan is re-elected to a second term and starts a war with Canada in which he wins in 6 hours followed by the annexing of them into the US. All Canadians are promptly deported to Mexico and we disband the company known as BRP for selling a shitty pseudo French sled

The problem is that DEMS STONEWALL any attempt to remedy this situation. 

There is a REASON we have a border catastrophe. Half the fukken country WANTS THESE FUKKERS TO COME IN!! 

I don't know why, but they do!!

Blacks and latinos are getting POLITICALLY ARMED!!!!

They are running for offices, and supporting their racial candidates. 

Whites are in the fukken crosshairs. They hate us. Trust me, they hate us.