Check your account email address ×

Effectiveness of border barriers

5 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Steve beat me to it, but yeah, take away the guards and how many will be left inside the yard after 1 week?  Dopo thinks, they'll go, "darn, there's a wall, guess we'll just stay put."  :lol2:

again you think after the wall every one just walk a away .

no best to just keep it open no reason to even try to slow them down . 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Embassy’s, prisons, and the White House have armed guards that can defend every square inch of a wall. Our southern wall is 2000 miles long. Can we defend every inch at every minute? No. 

Dopo, Racer and Anal EZ Glider.....the perfect trifecta of idiocy.😂😂

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

again it is not the 1800s you don't think they will have any sort of sensors built in ? 

no cams in heavy trafic arias ? no people still running around on there dirt bikes and trucks? just a wall and walk away that is what you really think 

Tell the class, how will these sensors work, how many of them will we need and what is the cost of them?

Is that cost included in Trump's $5 Billion price tag?

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bahahahaha derp derp derp...

And Racer comes in to gargle the nonsense being spewed by dopo. You never responded to my other thread where we talked about this. You started talking about great walls in history and refused to see how they were great... Because they were war zones with Indiscriminate killing.

Most of these guys would love to start killing people indiscriminately. Some of them would probably jerk off at the idea. 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

again it is not the 1800s you don't think they will have any sort of sensors built in ? 

no cams in heavy trafic arias ? no people still running around on there dirt bikes and trucks? just a wall and walk away that is what you really think 

I have experience with ground sensors. They are absolute shit. Where there is a gap, there will be entrance. Will it slow down, in areas, immigration? Absolutely. Will that slow down and the money spent to do so be worth the extreme recurring cost? Fuck no. 

Just now, SSFB said:

Tell the class, how will these sensors work, how many of them will we need and what is the cost of them?

Is that cost included in Trump's $5 Billion price tag?

I have no idea vibration sensors are good for a long range I assume every 1000 ft or so steel is a pretty effective conductor of electricity so I assume it is also pretty effective at transferring vibration so poss 1/2  mi or so . 

but again best to just keep it all open working great 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I have no idea vibration sensors are good for a long range I assume every 1000 ft or so steel is a pretty effective conductor of electricity so I assume it is also pretty effective at transferring vibration so poss 1/2  mi or so . 

but again best to just keep it all open working great 

Thanks for being honest.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what hire more people untill the next administration come in and cuts funding 

What does that even mean? If you're worried about that why build a wall...so the next administration can cut funding to maintain it? You act like the build the thing and walk away forever. 

The shortage  of Border Patrol is a problem in all areas including designated legal border points of entry.

30 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Embassy’s, prisons, and the White House have armed guards that can defend every square inch of a wall. Our southern wall is 2000 miles long. Can we defend every inch at every minute? No. 

you mean its a false equivalency,  shocker

20 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bahahahaha derp derp derp...

And Racer comes in to gargle the nonsense being spewed by dopo. You never responded to my other thread where we talked about this. You started talking about great walls in history and refused to see how they were great... Because they were war zones with Indiscriminate killing.

LOL.  Because walls are effective.  Plain and simple. 

BTW, there are plenty of intellectual elites in this thread that are making great arguments against gun control without even realizing it.  Guns Work.

18 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Walls while not perfect, are a strong deterrent and would definitely cut down on illegals. 

Israels wall along with stronger immigration policies has cut their immigration problem  drastically.  

Spain also has a wall and immigration dropped from 2,100 to 100. Even just attempts were discouraged. ..19,000 to 3,700.

DjT49QnU0AIR9i4.jpeg

The vast majority of Israel’s border is fencing, not a wall. Where there is wall, they later had to extend it far into the ground to stop tunneling. They also man all this shit extensively. A wall makes no sense. I’d rather have fencing, patrol, surveillance. 

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trumps a idiot. Anyone who supports the worlds biggest LOOZER is a LOOZER as well. He’s failed at everything.....everything

Deplorables you mean. Get it straight 

you know .. the ones that have clowns by the balls. 

:lmao:

• Gold Member

We can wall, fence, patrol, and do what ever but what do you do to those that refuse to stop or are caught?

one thing a wall/fence would do is stop young children and mexican women pregnant and/or fat from making it over.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Poor slinger, did I just prove that you are a hypocrite again?  LOL

Point #1.  Nobody is advocating nothing be done. Everyone wants a barrier of some sort 

point #2. It doesn’t matter wtf kind of barrier people have around their homes. The border wall is a completely different scenario

point #3. I don’t have any barriers around my property 

point #4. You are a complete moron with no critical thinking skills whatsoever