Check your account email address ×

Gotta post this shit to Facebook!

Anler

Great.  Every fucking non-riding retard from Illinioze dragging their 164 behind them will be here to fuck up the whole trail system....because jumping off the trail is certain to get them stuck!!! "But look at the picture I took of me being a non-riding fuck!!!!"  :lmao:

Part of me is excited.  MAKE SOME MOGULS YOU NON-RIDING MID WESTERN BIG POW MOUNTAIN POSER FUCKS!!!  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Great.  Every fucking non-riding retard from Illinioze dragging their 164 behind them will be here to fuck up the whole trail system....because jumping off the trail is certain to get them stuck!!! "But look at the picture I took of me being a non-riding fuck!!!!"  :lmao:

Part of me is excited.  MAKE SOME MOGULS YOU NON-RIDING MID WESTERN BIG POW MOUNTAIN POSER FUCKS!!!  :lol: 

I've never ridden the north shore

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You said Illinois but it sounds like you're talking about Toolkit :news: 

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Bahahaha, a wrist mirror!!

SWEET FUCK!!!!  I NEVER NOTICED THAT!!!!  :lol: OMG!!!   :lol:

One of our newbies on our infamous "brisk rides" was wearing one a couple years back.  I made him take it off.  I got sick of watching him raise his arm and making those in back of him panic.  He probably put it back on when he was pulling "rear duty" after the morning.  Fucker couldn't ride for shit but, was a nice guy.  He never made another ride with us.   :dunno:

I swear...I'm gonna start lining them up and do an inspection in the morning before we head out.  :lmao:

"WHERE'S YOUR SPARE BELT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Related image

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

When are you coming analer

I am just fucking with you btw... reality is my back is pretty fucked up. I dont know if I will be out riding any time soon. :sad:

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I am just fucking with you btw... reality is my back is pretty fucked up. I dont know if I will be out riding any time soon. :sad:

Time sellout.  Just sitting on depreciating motorized shit that you don’t use and prolly won’t ever again.  Buy a nice boat or something.

59 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope....rode duluth up to fish lake area once in a big storm. I ride pretty much 100% local if there is snow 

I don't blame you.  I'll chose local riding ALL DAY LONG over trailering.  I fucking hate trailering to ride.  What a PIA.

I rode Fish Lake to Cotton one time.  Ate at some pizza bar?  It was a fun ride.  Lot's of powerline jumping.  Long ride tho.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't blame you.  I'll chose local riding ALL DAY LONG over trailering.  I fucking hate trailering to ride.  What a PIA.

I rode Fish Lake to Cotton one time.  Ate at some pizza bar?  It was a fun ride.  Lot's of powerline jumping.  Long ride tho.

40 miles?

:lol:

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

40 miles?

:lol:

No...I think I did like 150 that day.  Ride home was brutal and I hated my sled!  I can get all I need out of 40 mile runs three times a week.  

DO I LOOK LIKE A GOD DAMN TOURIST TO YOU!?!?!?!?!!?  :lol:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Image result for group snowmobile tours

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No...I think I did like 150 that day.  Ride home was brutal and I hated my sled!  I can get all I need out of 40 mile runs three times a week.  

DO I LOOK LIKE A GOD DAMN TOURIST TO YOU!?!?!?!?!!?  :lol:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Image result for group snowmobile tours

That pic reminds me of someone...