Check your account email address ×

Gotta post this shit to Facebook!

Anler

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Me too.  I've got that pic somewhere.  Him with his "crew".

:lol: bababbahahhaahhahahhahha a ahhahahhahhahahhahhhahhhahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

If you were tired from 150miles....i would not suggest you do 300ish miles of offtrail riding on a big bitch like this...my elbows are still sore.

:lol:

20181221_153943.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

If you were tired from 150miles....i would not suggest you do 300ish miles of offtrail riding on a big bitch like this...my elbows are still sore.

20181221_153943.jpg

It's not the mileage that is tiring.  It's the technique!  I'm not much of a "sit downer".

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It's not the mileage that is tiring.  It's the technique!  I'm not much of a "sit downer".

I actually had to stand up on that thing alot on Saturday....the snow was getting deep and there was no way to get that planted front end up...well you can figure out the rest from the angle of that windshield.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

20181221_153943.jpg

That school bus dosnt steer itself?

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

That school bus dosnt steer itself?

Those things are tank and a halfs.  We passed a couple of Doo "two ups" full of riders a few years back.  My buddy overshot a corner and went into the pucker brush.  They were nice enough to stop and pull us out of that mess.  I mean...pulled RIGHT OUT like it was nothing.  OVer saplings and through 3 feet of snow!!!

I just know it gave their group something to laugh at for weeks;  "Two fucking Ricky Racers passed us and we had to stop and pull them out from the treeline a mile up the trail...hahahahhhahhahahah!!!!!'

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Time sellout.  Just sitting on depreciating motorized shit that you don’t use and prolly won’t ever again.  Buy a nice boat or something.

Yep. Thinking about buying a motorcycle and saying fuck this sport. Maybe a sxs too.