Check your account email address ×

The stock market is on pace for its worst December since the Great Depression

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So it's not on pace for that....care to refute or just laugh like a jackass. I mean you passed all those fancy tests and shit that the rest of us couldn't so let's hear it.

The article is fear mongering shit as are some of the jackass doom and gloom comments.  You want any more commentary from me, make a fucking appointment with my admin.  :news:  Great Depression. :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

The article is fear mongering shit as are some of the jackass doom and gloom comments.  You want any more commentary from me, make a fucking appointment with my admin.  :news:  Great Depression. :lol: 

I dont need an appointment to know that i need to just quit looking at the fucker daily and chill the fuck out :lol: shit is tough to watch 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Concentration and disparity of wealth is at or above depression levels.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dont need an appointment to know that i need to just quit looking at the fucker daily and chill the fuck out :lol: shit is tough to watch 

Smart move.  Dollar cost averaging is your friend at times like this, keep investing.  You got 15-20 years minimum and several market cycles to ride out. If the last 95 years are any indication, the average stock on the DJIA will continue to grow at around 8% a year.  :bc:  nothing oracle or all that expert, just basic investing 101. 

Smart move.  Dollar cost averaging is your friend at times like this, keep investing.  You got 15-20 years minimum and several market cycles to ride out. If the last 95 years are any indication, the average stock on the DJIA will continue to grow at around 8% a year.  :bc:  nothing oracle or all that expert, just basic investing 101. 

You see J&J called the markets bluff today with 5 large?

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:bc: I'm gonna up my investing if anything.

Just now, f7ben said:

You see J&J called the markets bluff today with 5 large?

I did.  JNJ has been our buy list for years. :bc: 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Are you going to play the victim when this tanks?

Your lack of understanding of investing and hatred for all things American is getting really old, just as you wishing and hoping for a crash.  What kind of hate filled asshole takes joy in things like that?

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

:bc: I'm gonna up my investing if anything.

Smart move. :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I wouldn't make an appointment with you to wash my fucking car.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I did.  JNJ has been our buy list for years. :bc: 

Your lack of understanding of investing and hatred for all things American is getting really old, just as you wishing and hoping for a crash.  What kind of hate filled asshole takes joy in things like that?

Smart move. :bc: 

Maybe I'm like your buddy Zampedo. Looking forward to the crash so I can buy the houses on my street wholesale.  Just kidding No one on my street will lose their houses in the next crash.  

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You should reconsider. He showed a photo of his car. His detailing is on point. 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

that 15 year old rusty dented pickup you drive probably hasn’t been washed since the Bush years. :lol: 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe I'm like your buddy Zampedo. Looking forward to the crash so I can buy the houses on my street wholesale.  Just kidding No one on my street will lose their houses in the next crash.  

We’re all glad you’re looking forward to the next crash.  

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Where you saying that when the market hit record highs for the first 22 months of his presidency? 

That was the momentum from Obama’s economy and market ....now we are seeing Dumps economy and market :lmao: 

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I think several on here were wise enough to see Trump was a piece of shit. Shit rubs off. 

You say shit like this but run around calling everyone Trumpsters. :news: Idiot

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

That was the momentum from Obama’s economy and market ....now we are seeing Dumps economy and market :lmao: 

Ah, so the precipitous drops since the midterm must be lol that confidence in the markets, now that Dems are taking over the house.  Seriously, go back to sleep.  Or better yet, keep up the Trump pump dump act, it’s so endearing.

Ah, so the precipitous drops since the midterm must be lol that confidence in the markets, now that Dems are taking over the house.  Seriously, go back to sleep.  Or better yet, keep up the Trump pump dump act, it’s so endearing.

lets face the fact that the market even before the midterm was unstable and there been several attempts to recover a lot of the losses that have failed.  

If the death cross appears which is very close it's a bad sign for the foreseeable future.  and even if that gets fended off the 50 day MA puts the cap at 2k points under it's high which will be tough to break back through.  End of the day for those that can wait it out it should be immaterial as was the 08 decline but human nature is to panic and sell therefore creating a weaker and weaker market   My big disappointment if this does lead to significantly lower prices is not being flush with cash in this market to take advantage of buying opportunities.