Check your account email address ×

The stock market is on pace for its worst December since the Great Depression

11 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Better bring in more refugees

Remember that when Trudeau sends Canaduh into major turmoil and youz are trying to escape the tyranny. Nope, filled up. Try Mexico! 

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

lets face the fact that the market even before the midterm was unstable and there been several attempts to recover a lot of the losses that have failed.  

If the death cross appears which is very close it's a bad sign for the foreseeable future.  and even if that gets fended off the 50 day MA puts the cap at 2k points under it's high which will be tough to break back through.  End of the day for those that can wait it out it should be immaterial as was the 08 decline but human nature is to panic and sell therefore creating a weaker and weaker market   My big disappointment if this does lead to significantly lower prices is not being flush with cash in this market to take advantage of buying opportunities.  

Please dont tell me you're buying into technical chart analysis for large moves in major indexes 

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Remember that when Trudeau sends Canaduh into major turmoil and youz are trying to escape the tyranny. Nope, filled up. Try Mexico! 

Trudeau needs to die already 

37 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You say shit like this but run around calling everyone Trumpsters. :news: Idiot

It’s true. Being a Trumpster (shit) does rub off 

6 years ago you were outraged by politicians who lied, cheated on their wives , put family in positions of power and made backroom deals with Russians, Saudi’s etc. 

Look at you now, rubbing shit all over yourself like it’s soap  

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s true. Being a Trumpster (shit) does rub off 

6 years ago you were outraged by politicians who lied, cheated on their wives , put family in positions of power and made backroom deals with Russians, Saudi’s etc. 

Look at you now, rubbing shit all over yourself like it’s soap  

I gave you credit earlier for being right about me with one thing. Looks like that's where it ended for you since you obviously  brought back out your broad brush

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I gave you credit earlier for being right about me with one thing. Looks like that's where it ended for you since you obviously  brought back out your broad brush

Anytime someone posts a topic showing Trump in a bad light you jump in with stupid deflections. 

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Anytime someone posts a topic showing Trump in a bad light you jump in with stupid deflections. 

You jump in all day with negative deflections....whats the difference...