Check your account email address ×

AC Procross chassis

f7ben

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Let me guess.......ME EIT. Congrats.....you are no dummy......although I know some pretty dumb EIT's. Let me know how many times it takes you to pass the PE :lol: or when you figure out that C&A's are fucking garbage. I'll accept either as proof you have a functioning brain 

Yes, ME.  I don't ever plan to take the PE. 

Finish up my MBA in May, finance specialization, then I'm done.

56 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

All I'm looking for is to be able to get through dips or moguls.  Enough ski lift so it doesn't nose dive and send me over the bars.

The center shock is cranked up a bit (more ski pressure?).  Cat says to run them as loose as possible.  Evols I have no idea, need to adjust them yet.

Yes, first RR, 2016.  Last sled I owned was a 02 Sno Pro so this is a big step up.  100 miles on it so far this year.  Probably headed to the UP between Christmas and New Years for some good riding.  HCS ride the middle of January out of Two Harbors.

Only thing I really want to change is get some C&A skis up front, probably the XCS model in white.  I'm just too cheap to pony up the 4 or 5 bones for those with carbides and mounts.  Probably run these skis until the wear bars start falling off.

W9m-xHCjF5VTtYTW4GVQGUBAyQ9cA8HWyLnDZ1rIyx5-Wjg1K7_L2OBmfGmJOCNCnRCWz9g-kvSnrRozDPDTlqxVqr1yvCU2yLlnRc5gANNNJ-Xrs9nad8AOZ1XVQbH88gxauOKNbQi43EBc_hOrt_wgVjeRoSPbltxcXB3SxOxyfQ2eSECNY9iKqGb3C5kpk71IJbLeFb_ugqD_wztki9cQ6t1Bomrsi1THoGf6ur-dTSZ_03Aj6wuZ1R652HNJTb_UpgX90rIrmV9cpAgFHP7uZNhZSgxv-bdfCvD4oL4LAQ5xSkvfs6PrEKW-t9uqWiV9IUpSp44egKTGIyEW360C2EOeYkM9WM1e3SdQNqL5cy23-tnnepbC7InYb9OPrAuvAVabAcSNX37YYmXN9m4tHQZAlAbAFMfJms5x7sOgLx75osD0HGTgoDtYmxbrMLQMBPLmqDXw67474gVvY24lK71QC9qXWfRUm6C5tNun0RoosqJv5MOwJCiq2Ni-3DpeelJ4QTgAtKfSpgjJI9dv359Tm2-w4fb-GPT4JLMGEvQ7Hz9lxpWhzU8nc9obhGZSGzCNPAuarkW2iiHoFhWUOL-xcyBZxYYXdmHMgKugNf6h3VmgMfcVagwEmSYXyeSmwgqlMhAddCvIs-U8YoS9=w1411-h1058-no

We just need to get your sled at a decent medium and go from there.

Also, listening to Ben about suspension is pretty much like using a 20 lb sledge to drive a rack.  Same results too.  DON’T LISTEN TO TURBO TARDS ON SUSPENSION!!!!

:lol:

It is the center shock but anything you adjust affects something else.  Namely your front end in this case.  That’s why setting those evils correctly matters.

I’ll circle back....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Anler said:

I had to pull in the limiter strap on my assault a bit. Thing is a wheelie machine. 

That seems normal for the poo guys.  Always pulling it up a notch. Not sure why those things are such wheelie machines but, not familiar with there suspension.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

That seems normal for the poo guys.  Always pulling it up a notch. Not sure why those things are such wheelie machines but, not familiar with there suspension.

it's because of the bigly powah!!!!!:3gears:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's not coupled

39 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Most never touch their suspension vs dealer setup.

Smart compared to the guys who fuck with settings all the time not knowing what they do!

Last new sled I picked up this old guy set it up. Called me the day before to ask my height and weight and how I ride. Went over all the changes he made with me and why. He was right on. 

Just put another 25 miles on this afternoon.  Up to about 125 miles this season.  Snow cover is getting pretty light around here, need more.  I've only seen one other sled out all year.

BTW, the Pro Cross chassis outdoes all others bigly!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Just put another 25 miles on this afternoon.  Up to about 125 miles this season.  Snow cover is getting pretty light around here, need more.  I've only seen one other sled out all year.

yes in warranty repairs :bc: 

32 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

IMG_20181214_182005.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...a poor design for performance trail riding. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It's a 50/50 off trail sled you retard

Goddamn Zderpski never disappoints. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It's a 50/50 off trail sled you retard

Hey moron, did you read my post or just not understand it?  A non coupled suspension is a poor choice for performance trail riding...period.  Do you disagree?

God damn ass-hat.  “MUH 20 year old turbo!!!!!! Zooooooooooommmm!!!!!!”

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Goddamn Zderpski never disappoints. 

You are a retard below Ben in sled knowledge.  Wow!

”For sale....only ridden once from truck to garage and once around the yard...or trade for??”

:lol2:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey moron, did you read my post or just not understand it?  A non coupled suspension is a poor choice for performance trail riding...period.  Do you disagree?

”For sale....only ridden once from truck to garage and once around the yard...or trade for??”

Pfffttt....I might buy and sell a lot but you're still the bonehead that buys a SX and turns into a XC because these amps go to 11!😂😂

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's a perfectly fine sled for trail riding. If you did any and knew people that rode them maybe you're voice may be heard. Until then it's trackside at the races ya fucking snow bunny. :lol:

• Haha 1