Check your account email address ×

Lmao... gm can’t get anything right

BOHICA

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

sure-   pay them nothing and it would save none of those factories.  it's like the people whining the ceo of walmart gets paid so much which when divided by the # of employees +$10 year

Their salaries are ridiculous. 

46 minutes ago, thewayout said:

The zr1 is faster than the eco GT around the track, what’s ford got that can keep up with either vette at the Vette’s price point, since the GT is like quadruple the price. 

Camaros beat the gt around the track. How ebarrassing. 

On 11/29/2018 at 8:54 PM, BOHICA said:

Jeezuz how they are still in business is anyone’s guess....  11 billion fleecing of tax payers and this is what you get from gm’s v8’s.  Good luck making out of the dealer lot before break downs happen

https://www.carscoops.com/2018/11/marketing-fail-chevy-silverado-dies-red-wings-game-forces-zambonis-drive-around/

Fleecing?

Please explain and take your time....

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Anler said:

And he hates GM. 

Who doesn't? Square wheel wells, push rod motors, second to put aluminium in their trucks, and square wheel wells. :puke: Dont get me going on transmissions!!!!111

15 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Who doesn't? Square wheel wells, push rod motors, second to put aluminium in their trucks, and square wheel wells. :puke: Dont get me going on transmissions!!!!111

Longest lasting trucks on the road.. etc... 

On 11/29/2018 at 9:21 PM, SVT Renegade XRS said:

And then they completely fuck over their employees at 3 US plants , and the US taxpayers AGAIN. 

Anyone who buys anything new from GM deserves to be shot in the face with a hollow point. 

Shut the fuck up you dumbass. Nobody deserves to get shot in the face with anything. What an idiotic thing to say.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Fleecing?

Please explain and take your time....

Would you dole out 11 billion dollars to a company with the promise to never get that 11 billion back....  doubt you would give $11,000 to anybody to keep them a float with out getting it back.

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I'll most be buying out the lease on my 2017 Sierra when it's up. It's a great truck  :news: 

Look at those wheel well arches!!!!!! 

new_truck.thumb.jpg.1b8f2a8d83d672e51d13bd2efd50feed.jpg

Why do you lease? Business write off?

2 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Looks like the sabotage has started. I cann,t believe GM gave there workers a year plus notice. Lots of bad going to happen at that GM plant til it finally nails the doors shut.

And talks with the UAW apparently don't even start until next summer

5 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Why would they even bother, or does GM want them to go on strike so they don,t have to pay out salaries to the end of 2019 ?

I have no idea other then I heard on the local news this morning that talks might not happen until next summer. Things might change and maybe for the worse since we have more plants around here on just one shift. 

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Looks like the sabotage has started. I cann,t believe GM gave there workers a year plus notice. Lots of bad going to happen at that GM plant til it finally nails the doors shut.

What sorts of sabotage? I haven't heard anything about that. Did you read something or were you told by someone? 

25 minutes ago, irv said:

What sorts of sabotage? I haven't heard anything about that. Did you read something or were you told by someone? 

I was being sarcastic, but having worked in a union shop before, and seeing first hand how union workers think, which is NEVER in the companies best interests, and only thinking of their own short term gains, I cann,t understand why GM gave their employees so much notice of the closure. Do you feel the present employees at that GM plant are going to carry on their work habits as usual, right to the bitter end ?

What position does your wife have at that plant, and what kind of severance package is she expecting, or is she getting some kind of package before they close the doors ?