Check your account email address ×

Lmao... gm can’t get anything right

BOHICA

Just now, racer254 said:

They are called subsidies, go look it up.

I’m asking you for proof of where they received billions. I know about the tax break customers received for buying an electric vehicle. But all the mfg got that. If I’m not mistaken, Tesla buyers are no eligible for the tax break because Tesla has sold the quota. 

13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m asking you for proof of where they received billions. I know about the tax break customers received for buying an electric vehicle. But all the mfg got that. If I’m not mistaken, Tesla buyers are no eligible for the tax break because Tesla has sold the quota. 

full tax break on Tesla through end of 2018 then they will tail off quarter by quarter till they are gone.  

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

As I said, they received billions in subsidies.

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

full tax break on Tesla through end of 2018 then they will tail off quarter by quarter till they are gone.  

Looks like trump wants to end all tax breaks on EV cars. Too bad he won’t get it after the  loss of the house to democrats. I’m sure tax subsidies will continue for oil companies though. Probably increased. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Think about it. 

Using your projection, I guess you want tax breaks for the wealthy?

Both Model S and X owners had an average age of 53 years old. Model X owners showed a significant bump in household annual income versus Model S owners, ticking in at an average of $503,000 and $267,000 respectively.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Using your projection, I guess you want tax breaks for the wealthy?

Both Model S and X owners had an average age of 53 years old. Model X owners showed a significant bump in household annual income versus Model S owners, ticking in at an average of $503,000 and $267,000 respectively.

You have something against the wealthy? 

• 5 weeks later...