Check your account email address ×

Mom dress a six-year-old son as girl threatens father with loss of custody for not agreeing

jtssrx

35 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Did the court decide in favour of your Mom or Dad?

Explain to me in a free country where a child who is born with a PENIS and doesn't want to be a girl but a parent is forcing him to be a girl how a court has a right to decide what sex you are. Where is any of this is written in either the constitution of the united states or the constitution of the state of Texas????

I could give two fuck who the court favoured you fucking ass clown

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Good think your mom didn't declare you a chick with them Barbie hands and all.  Or maybe she did.

Good think?  No you don’t good think. You bad think. You stupid think. 

That should be plain enough language for a Trumpster. 

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Good think?  No you don’t good think. You bad think. You stupid think. 

That should be plain enough language for a Trumpster. 

This is the best you have. When proven to be a complete fool you run to check someone's grammar. Go fuck yourself you fucking troll

• Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

WTF is wrong with people.   Hope she dies in a single car accident......by herself obviously.  

In their divorce proceedings, the mother has charged the father with child abuse for not affirming James as transgender, has sought restraining orders against him, and is seeking to terminate his parental rights. She is also seeking to require him to pay for the child’s visits to a transgender-affirming therapist and transgender medical alterations, which may include hormonal sterilization starting at age eight.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

WTF is wrong with people.   Hope she dies in a single car accident......by herself obviously.  

In their divorce proceedings, the mother has charged the father with child abuse for not affirming James as transgender, has sought restraining orders against him, and is seeking to terminate his parental rights. She is also seeking to require him to pay for the child’s visits to a transgender-affirming therapist and transgender medical alterations, which may include hormonal sterilization starting at age eight.

She wanted a girl.

Seems family court is the only place these days where we are not interested in equal rights. Dads need to be treated like more than a paycheck. 

I remember what my wifes step dad went through with his kids.  He would come to pick up his boys and they would be dressed in ragged pink hand me downs from girls.  He had a good job & paid his ex good money, that she spent on herself.

22 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Seems family court is the only place these days where we are not interested in equal rights. Dads need to be treated like more than a paycheck. 

I remember what my wifes step dad went through with his kids.  He would come to pick up his boys and they would be dressed in ragged pink hand me downs from girls.  He had a good job & paid his ex good money, that she spent on herself.

FOC seems like such a pain in the ass too! So glad I don't have to deal with that other then with 2 of my ex's and both were getting the shaft from the baby daddy. One was in arrearage of around 15 grand by the time the kid was 10. That one threatened my life over the phone too. Next time he came by to drop his son off I was waiting on the porch with neighbors to be witnesses. Fucker never even looked at me let alone said a word. Got back in his shitty Porsche and booked. The most recent ex was barely getting any $$$ a month because the father claimed he only made 25k a year. Had two businesses along with boarding horses at his own little horse ranch. Then every other weekend when he would get his kid, half the time he pawned her off on relatives so he could leave town and/or stay out late partying etc

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

FOC seems like such a pain in the ass too! So glad I don't have to deal with that other then with 2 of my ex's and both were getting the shaft from the baby daddy. One was in arrearage of around 15 grand by the time the kid was 10. That one threatened my life over the phone too. Next time he came by to drop his son off I was waiting on the porch with neighbors to be witnesses. Fucker never even looked at me let alone said a word. Got back in his shitty Porsche and booked. The most recent ex was barely getting any $$$ a month because the father claimed he only made 25k a year. Had two businesses along with boarding horses at his own little horse ranch. Then every other weekend when he would get his kid, half the time he pawned her off on relatives so he could leave town and/or stay out late partying etc

What a mess.  Glad I never had to deal with any of that.  A lot of times the kids just become pawns.   My brother and his ex fought it out in court,  calling police on each other, social services,  always something.  Accomplished nothing but screwing up their kids. 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

What a mess.  Glad I never had to deal with any of that.  A lot of times the kids just become pawns.   My brother and his ex fought it out in court,  calling police on each other, social services,  always something.  Accomplished nothing but screwing up their kids. 

Total mess! Taking time off work....taking turns taking each other to court etc. It's a nightmare. My sister on the other hand hasn't gone to FOC for anything that I know of regarding my nephew and his dad is cool AF about everything after the divorce. He just turned 16 and didn't have to see any twisted stuff between his biological parents

53 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Total mess! Taking time off work....taking turns taking each other to court etc. It's a nightmare. My sister on the other hand hasn't gone to FOC for anything that I know of regarding my nephew and his dad is cool AF about everything after the divorce. He just turned 16 and didn't have to see any twisted stuff between his biological parents

Makes all the difference in the world for the kids.  No kid wants to hear what a pos their parent is.   That is all my niece& nephew heard was how shitty the other parent was.   Even my parents got involved, telling them their mom was nuts. Which she was , but young kids don’t need to hear that. 

• Like 1

The boy was diagnosed with gender dysphoria by a gender transition therapist the mother, a pediatrician, chose for her son to see. According to the therapist's notes, the boy chose to identify as a girl when he was in sessions alone with his mother; alternatively, he chose to identify as a boy when he was in sessions alone with his father. The Federalist reports:

Sounds like the kid just wants to make his parents happy. Probably out of hopes they will get back together.

• Like 1