Check your account email address ×

Trump in 2014: If I run, I'll provide taxes! From Trump's lips to God's ears

The longer it goes on the more obvious racist voters are flocking to Trump. It's the last gasp of hope by the angry white right wing racists that fear Obama may be the first of many more brown or female presidents to come. 

The color of the US is changing.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

They whine to mommy

Just now, Mainecat said:

The longer it goes on the more obvious racist voters are flocking to Trump. It's the last gasp of hope by the angry white right wing racists that fear Obama may be the first of many more brown or female presidents to come. 

The color of the US is changing.

First of all noodle spine you shouldn't even be here and fuck your racist bullshit you jap hating hypocritical elitist fuck.

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

First of all noodle spine you shouldn't even be here and fuck your racist bullshit you jap hating hypocritical elitist fuck.

Why the name calling and animosity?  

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It's Monday and he's drunk again.

Or it could be your endless stupidity in calling everyone racists while you hate Japs or the fact that you promised to leave yet here you are. 

• Like 1

Can't get skidooski off your mind can ya? I post and you respond. I'm pulling your strings. Feeding the fish etc. The main man of the forum :lol: 

What other lame ass sayings does dipshit use? Derp derp derp 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Or it could be your endless stupidity in calling everyone racists while you hate Japs or the fact that you promised to leave yet here you are. 

Hey Otis.....I would be angry every day too if the judge took my 4 wheels away and relegated me to a fuckin bicycle.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Hey Otis.....I would be angry every day too if the judge took my 4 wheels away and relegated me to a fuckin bicycle.

So would I....good thing that hasn't happened to me although considering your diminished mental state I would hope a family member has the sense to pull your keys.