Check your account email address ×

We just keep stacking them up like cordwood in this country

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Is this an irony joke thread.  Has to be.  I’m not taking the bait.

Well....maybe just a nibble;  let’s open these institutions back up again.  I can’t wait to see who resists this idea....then, can’t wait to see who we put in them.

:lmao:

This.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit!  I never even thought of blaming Jody Foster.  HOLY SHIT!  You cracked this wide open!!!!  :lmao:

I no longer recognize any of the places I used to visit there.  I was born in OC.  California is a shithole.  Most of my family has moved or is in the process of it.  I've got an uncle that's big into trying to split the state.  Another uncle who has already moved his large CPU manu firm to Texas (with all it's jobs) and should close on his house and move completely by the end of this year.

This all could of been avoided had vin not been lured to vote Reagan by tax cuts.  

We just didn’t know........we.......just....didn’t......know. 

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

White man? Black man? Muslim? Illegal? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? 

Any guesses? 

As soon as the race is identified, CNN come up with the narrative and will break it all down and have your rations of sadness and hate distributed appropriately.  Make sure your CNN alert system is on and fully operational.  

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

This all could of been avoided had vin not been lured to vote Reagan by tax cuts.  

We just didn’t know........we.......just....didn’t......know. 

If only we saw the signs.

39 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so you were never in favor of closing state hospitals . so I say again you would sure shit be right there chanting with depends those republicans are evil and want to lock people up for not taking there meds. 

Listen Swiss Cheese Brain I think you need to lay off your “meds”.....goddamn.

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

oh no he used my exact words and now I am upset.  Fuck YOU to 

You make zero sense and have no idea what my position on this issue is/was. Closing state institutions  was a bad idea but guessing you are in favor considering you are  always railing about government spending yet now you are advocating for somehow forcing the mentally ill tomtake their meds...brilliant.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

55 minutes ago, Snake said:

That's a three-day weekend in Chicago numbers. But that's alright Vince we get your fake outrage anyway

I haven't posted any outrage.

Gangbangers kill on a mission to fuck with the competition and like any good war there is collateral damage, and with that you can't compare these mass shootings of people out having a good time to some assholes making a gang hit.

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I haven't posted any outrage.

Gangbangers kill on a mission to fuck with the competition and like any good war there is collateral damage, and with that you can't compare these mass shootings of people out having a good time to some assholes making a gang hit.

Yeah, who cares about those brothers on the south side. We should only get upset when the “good” folks get killed. :news:

6 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Lily white former Marine , dressed in all black , planned it out , suffering from ongoing PTSD.   https://metro.co.uk/2018/11/08/marine-with-ptsd-identified-as-gunman-who-went-into-student-bar-and-killed-12-8118604/   :read:

What? Not isis? 

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Why do we get so caught up on the type of gun with these shootings? Must we always ask the wrong questions?

the libs are already planning gun stuff now that they own the house..

• Gold Member

Cause guns owners and constitutional rights are victims as well as people that passed in this incident.

If it was a scary looking gun it would be one of the first things that we the people found out from the news

Edited by BOHICA

Why did this person do this and how can it be prevented going forward? Why do we have this issue on such a massive scale?

Instead we get...what type of gun, what color, is it scary looking and how many bullets does it hold?