Check your account email address ×

Turnout pretty high in my precinct

I voted early so I didn’t wait too long. Wife showed up at the polls at 6 am and there was a huge line. Everything I’ve seen says voter turnout is way up around here. Very unusual for a mid term election.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I was at my voting station pretty early, was surprised to see the lot full even though it was a complete down pour..I was by far the youngest person I saw in there..Drove by maybe 5-6 places to vote so far and all seemed to have a good amount of cars in the parking lots..

I got there shortly after 7:00 and it was fairly busy...raining fairly hard so hopefully that doesn’t tamp down turnout. Kind of surprised myself with some of my votes......

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The ladies working the line were commenting on how busy it was today. Very unusual.

Everyone turning out to vote for legal weed...

I remember something about the dems thinking they had to pass the weed thing in the state house because they knew the r’s would show up to legalize and were worried about all their other votes. 

Politics is a strange beast at times...

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I remember something about the dems thinking they had to pass the weed thing in the state house because they knew the r’s would show up to legalize and were worried about all their other votes. 

Politics is a strange beast at times...

You have it backwards :lol:

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I got there shortly after 7:00 and it was fairly busy...raining fairly hard so hopefully that doesn’t tamp down turnout. Kind of surprised myself with some of my votes......

emotions

26 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The ladies working the line were commenting on how busy it was today. Very unusual.

Everyone turning out to vote for legal weed...

yup,   not because they are mad about black people.  :lol:

16 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You have it backwards :lol:

Oops. :lol: It all just seemed very odd to me.

I spend a lot of time in Wexford county in the winter. Be cool to roll into one of those stores and pickup some buds. 👍

Just now, Pete said:

emotions running high

hahaha

cunt

You keep saying that and I’m not sure why...apparently you’re one of those guys that hears a buzzword and just repeat it no matter what because you’re just too damn stupid to form an original thought.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You keep saying that and I’m not sure why...apparently you’re one of those guys that hears a buzzword and just repeat it no matter what because you’re just too damn stupid to form an original thought.

ya that's it jimmy boy.. you know all