Check your account email address ×

snake world vs real world

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

In all seriousness, he threatened to contact my employer and accuse me of being a racist because I said “niggerpile”.  He’s posted threads with my full name in an effort to get my name picked up on a search.  Who does wacko shit like that?!  That’s zoso grade shit.  

Whoa, whoa....I never threatened that.....ever! You better get your facts straight before throwing out an accusation like that.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

In all seriousness, he threatened to contact my employer and accuse me of being a racist because I said “niggerpile”.  He’s posted threads with my full name in an effort to get my name picked up on a search.  Who does wacko shit like that?!  That’s zoso grade shit.  

Wasn’t that Moto?

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah I know he rides Moto X...trust me but I don't so yeah I hope he could out ride me. You know what else is a joke......a REMF throwing his service around like he actually did some "heavy lifting" or listening to a Teamster who makes a lot of money doing chimp work railing against his union that got,him that wage.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

More judgments and good for you and Moe and I could not care less who Rob called...you always end up in the middle of drama and you always play the victim just like now with the "situation" on TBP.

200_s.gif

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Whoa, whoa....I never threatened that.....ever! You better get your facts straight before throwing out an accusation like that.

Clue in Jim, i owas responding to Dave’s comment about threatening violence, which was what was directed at moto.  Calm your shit ffs, or I got a better idea, put me and anyone else’s you don’t like, on ignore.

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wasn’t that Moto?

Exactly.

38 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Thank you....motherfucker is so fucking senile and such a victim he doesn't  even know what he is saying. 

:lol: who’s senile again? My job requires a pretty high functioning brain.  Yours not so much.  This exchange is proof.  

4 hours ago, DAVE said:

In all seriousness Mark ive never seen Jim threaten anyone with physical violence on any forum.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

EDIT: I figured it was obvious that I was talking about moto, given hes the one who I threatened and why.  Anyone who frequents this place would know that.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

59 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wasn’t that Moto?

57 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Thank you....motherfucker is so fucking senile and such a victim he doesn't  even know what he is saying. 

54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s just a really, really bad accusation to throw out mistakenly.

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Clue in Jim, i owas responding to Dave’s comment about threatening violence, which was what was directed at moto.  Calm your shit ffs, or I got a better idea, put me and anyone else’s you don’t like, on ignore.

Exactly.

:lol: who’s senile again? My job requires a pretty high functioning brain.  Yours not so much.  This exchange is proof.  

Nice edit and backpedal Mark...you responded to a quote with my name in it and now everybody else has it wrong....shocker....you're the victim again and this exchange is proof that you're clients are entrusting their money to a Chardonnay soaked old fuckhead.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nice edit and backpedal Mark...you responded to a quote with my name in it and now everybody else has it wrong....shocker....you're the victim again. 

*patsonhead*. There there PoutySnacks.....maybe it’s time to let loose of that death grip you’ve had on your PDA all day.......

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

*patsonhead*. There there PoutySnacks.....maybe it’s time to let loose of that death grip you’ve had on your PDA all day.......

Pouty snacks....are you that lacking in self awareness...any

reason you aren't posting at TBP....60 year old man acting like a middle school girl....pathetic.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pouty snacks....are you that lacking in self awareness...any

reason you aren't posting at TBP....60 year old man acting like a middle school girl....pathetic.😂

Now one's presence is required in TBP?

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Now one's presence is required in TBP?

Not at all but he calls me pouts yet he won't post there and you know why. Also as he points out constantly that is where all his cronies and good buddy's are yet he stays away.....

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not at all but he calls me pouts yet he won't post there and you know why. Also as he points out constantly that is where all his cronies and good buddy's are yet he stays away.....

Big fucking deal?

So fucking what?

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Big fucking deal?

So fucking what?

Exactly so tell the old cunt to STFU, quit being a victim and when you're done with that you can STFU as well Little MoeMoe.👍🏿

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

POUTY SNACKS!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly so tell the old cunt to STFU, quit being a victim and when you're done with that you can STFU as well Little MoeMoe.👍🏿

Your pussy stinks.