Check your account email address ×

snake world vs real world

• Platinum Contributing Member
51 minutes ago, Snake said:

Unless you have an outfit with shooters in the pockets and a vomit covered shirt, I say no....

Well that's weird because back in my drinking days I didn't fuck around with those little pussy bottles and if I puked (which was rare) I was good and never got any on myself.....you must be an amateur Little MoeMoe.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well that's weird because back in my drinking days I didn't fuck around with those little pussy bottles and if I puked (which was rare) I was good and never got any on myself.....you must be an amateur Little MoeMoe.

I apologize. I made the assumption you were an alcoholic.

I didn't realize you were a professional drunk.

Again, I'm sorry for the sleight.

50 minutes ago, Snake said:

I apologize. I made the assumption you were an alcoholic.

I didn't realize you were a professional drunk.

Again, I'm sorry for the sleight.

Ffs give the guy a break....an addiction is a serious thing...he deserves props for overcoming it...whether you like him or not.

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Ffs give the guy a break....an addiction is a serious thing...he deserves props for overcoming it...whether you like him or not.

He can play his shadow games with someone else.

• Thanks 1

Just now, DAVE said:

I dont think jim has crossed that line that snake has. Jmo.

Yeah...that's not really my style either but, all is fair in love and war.  You can't follow somebody around in here, insult them personally and expect to be able to choose the type of fire returned...dress accordingly.   :lmao: 

Related image

2 hours ago, Snake said:

He can play his shadow games with someone else.

Oh how cute Mr. Hide In The Shadows himself liked your post....good job Woolie you  bald twat! 😂

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...that's not really my style either but, all is fair in love and war.  You can't follow somebody around in here, insult them personally and expect to be able to choose the type of fire returned...dress accordingly.   :lmao: 

Related image

Personally how....calling him a halfpint? If Little MoeMoe wants call me a drunk so be it but as usual you have no fucking idea what you're talking and are just spewing to spew as usual.

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

Thanks Dave but  it's OK....short man syndrome is apparently wearing on Little MoeMoe.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Personally how....calling him a halfpint? If Little MoeMoe wants call me a drunk so be it but as usual you have no fucking idea what you're talking and are just spewing to spew as usual.

Seems to me you sure like to dig at his military service quite a bit.  

Poor Jimmy.  Hey, I saw a glass patch kit at Menards.  Pick up a half dozen.  Gettin’ cold out!  :lmao:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Seems to me you sure like to dig at his military service quite a bit.  

Poor Jimmy.  Hey, I saw a glass patch kit at Menards.  Pick up a half dozen.  Gettin’ cold out!  :lmao:

Ummm....he throws his service around quite a bit but you're too busy making long winded nonsensical posts to notice and He can say whatever he wants to/about me...again it's just his short man syndrome manifesting itself. BTW stupid who appointed you his bodyguard? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ummm....he throws his service around quite a bit but you're too busy making long winded nonsensical posts to notice and He can say whatever he wants to/about me...again it's just his short man syndrome manifesting itself. BTW stupid who appointed you his bodyguard? 

I’m not at all his bodyguard.  Just stating what I see.  Maybe he’s proud of his service and doesn’t enjoy you discounting it every chance you get.  Maybe he finds your short jokes personally offensive?  Why do you get to decide what’s personally offensive to him while calling foul on what he says back to you?  You are smarter than that.  Right?

My point is, WGAS?  This is a place where people want no rules and when feelings get hurt....well, that’s how it works.  Wanna make it “personal”?  Hey, let it roll...but don’t whine when it goes south....and even gross.  I personally find it all pretty fucking funny but Ima sicky!!!!!  :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m not at all his bodyguard.  Just stating what I see.  Maybe he’s proud of his service and doesn’t enjoy you discounting it every chance you get.  Maybe he finds your short jokes personally offensive?  Why do you get to decide what’s personally offensive to him while calling foul on what he says back to you?  You are smarter than that.  Right?

My point is, WGAS?  This is a place where people want no rules and when feelings get hurt....well, that’s how it works.  Wanna make it “personal”?  Hey, let it roll...but don’t whine when it goes south....and even gross.  I personally find it all pretty fucking funny but Ima sicky!!!!!  :lmao:

For the last time you fucking bonehead I'm not whining about it and there  are a few rules here and you're not a sicky....you're just a raging dumbass. 

Little Moe Moe thinks his time in the service picking his ass puts him above those that didn't serve when it comes to various issues....fuck him and fuck you.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks