Check your account email address ×

snake world vs real world

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That goes for you too 

Reading comprehension sure isn’t your strong suit.  Going through life angry and dumb is no way to go dude.

Its none of my busness. But maybe give Jeff a call and sort your differences out....you guys obviously had good times...lifes pretty fucking short...im sure you guys can let by gones be by gones.

:bc:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Its none of my busness. But maybe give Jeff a call and sort your differences out....you guys obviously had good times...lifes pretty fucking short...im sure you guys can let by gones be by gones.

I had a big issue a few years back with one of my lifelong friends. We weren’t talking anymore. One of my other buds dragged me over there and we talked it out. Problem solved.

Good idea Dave. :bc: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That goes for you too 

Reading comprehension sure isn’t your strong suit.  Going through life angry and dumb is no way to go dude.

Settle you geriatric tuff guy before you snap a hip.🤣👍🏿

18 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Yes it is.:bc:

25 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Agreed.  Holding grudges is hard on the mind. I think many go through life leaving friends behind for reasons they cannot even remember anymore.  Sad.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Settle you geriatric tuff guy before you snap a hip.🤣👍🏿

I'll give you $100 if you can lap a track on a bike in 3 times the time it takes him.

Always a joke to see a drunk talk tough...

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, DAVE said:

Its none of my busness. 

I wish Smales would get that memo.  :bc: 

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

What kinda bike?

One of these kind....  this was only 6 years ago.   I have to chuckle at a 52 year old layabout with the regularly scheduled insults about me being old and Moe being a “half pint”.   He’s never met either of us, let alone a soul from these boards in 15-20 years of running his trap.  Moe and I have probably both lost count how many guys we’ve met and hung out with, from all over the country, including Canada. :bc: C8F0B576-7B9E-4CD9-8748-8AEE41025E18.jpeg.b0d7ca4e359956b3b378cbb788b1c651.jpeg

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

One of these kind....  this was only 6 years ago.   I have to chuckle at a 52 year old layabout with the regularly scheduled insults about me being old and Moe being a “half pint”.   He’s never met either of us, let alone a soul from these boards in 15-20 years of running his trap.  Moe and I have probably both lost count how many guys we’ve met and hung out with, from all over the country, including Canada. :bc: C8F0B576-7B9E-4CD9-8748-8AEE41025E18.jpeg.b0d7ca4e359956b3b378cbb788b1c651.jpeg

Well now that youve decided to take that route....technically you have made it everyones business by having your little spat with Jeff out in the open....

Its actually very funny.

:lol:

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  Holding grudges is hard on the mind. I think many go through life leaving friends behind for reasons they cannot even remember anymore.  Sad.

Ive got 2 customers. They are brothers .Both now in their early 70's. They were buss partners and it got ugly. They havnt spoke in 12 yrs. Me thinks one will die and the other will have big regrets.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Ive got 2 customers. They are brothers .Both now in their early 70's. They were buss partners and it got ugly. They havnt spoke in 12 yrs. Me thinks one will die and the other will have big regrets.

I concur...especially where family is concerned.

3 hours ago, Snake said:

I'll give you $100 if you can lap a track on a bike in 3 times the time it takes him.

Always a joke to see a drunk talk tough...

Yeah I know he rides Moto X...trust me but I don't so yeah I hope he could out ride me. You know what else is a joke......a REMF throwing his service around like he actually did some "heavy lifting" or listening to a Teamster who makes a lot of money doing chimp work railing against his union that got,him that wage.

40 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

IDGAF how many people you have met....you haven't met me yet here you are doing the same thing you accuse me of......does your hypocrisy know any bounds?😆😆

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IDGAF how many people you have met....you haven't met me yet here you are doing the same thing you accuse me of......does your hypocrisy know any bounds?😆😆

You’re some piece of work I’ll give you that.  Ever see a shrink?  You’re a textbook case.

• Haha 1

You’re some piece of work I’ll give you that.  Ever see a shrink?  You’re a textbook case.

So I can't say shit about your or Moe because I have never met either one of you but because you have lost count of all the people you and Moe have hung out with it qualifies you to judge me...yeah that seems legit. Textbook case of what Mark....are you a psychologist in addition to a foreign policy expert and professional victim? 😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

So I can't say shit about your or Moe because I have never met either one of you but because you have lost count of all the people you and Moe have hung out with it qualifies you to judge me...yeah that seems legit. 

You got hostility issues and hide behind your keyboard.  That makes you a bigmouth pussy.  Moe and I put it out there and get together with any and all for 15 plus years now.  I know some of you dipshits like to blame me for Robs multiple meltdowns, but have you ever wondered why I was the first guy he called when he wanted to sell the original HCS?  It’s another lame phony narrative that needs to go away, just like you.

You got hostility issues and hide behind your keyboard.  That makes you a bigmouth pussy.  Moe and I put it out there and get together with any and all for 15 plus years now.  I know some of you dipshits like to blame me for Robs multiple meltdowns, but have you ever wondered why I was the first guy he called when he wanted to sell the original HCS?  It’s another lame phony narrative that needs to go away, just like you.

In all seriousness Mark ive never seen Jim threaten anyone with physical violence on any forum.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

More judgments and good for you and Moe and I could not care less who Rob called...you always end up in the middle of drama and you always play the victim just like now with the "situation" on TBP.

Just now, DAVE said:

In all seriousness Mark ive never seen Jim threaten anyone with physical violence on any forum.

Thank you Dave but Dr.Woolenputz has already made his diagnosis.😜

4 hours ago, DAVE said:

In all seriousness, he threatened to contact my employer and accuse me of being a racist because I said “niggerpile”.  He’s posted threads with my full name in an effort to get my name picked up on a search.  Who does wacko shit like that?!  That’s zoso grade shit.  

EDIT: I figured it was obvious that I was talking about moto, given hes the one who I threatened and why.  Anyone who frequents this place would know that.

Edited by DriftBusta