Check your account email address ×

Now 5,000

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

RevBeta hangs with Eurotrash these days riding in Beta Bus Tours and staying in the Hostiles.

I'm not on a carnival cruise like you fucking clowns belong on. 

Most Americans are hanging their heads low whenever politics come up. 

They've got money and definitely enjoy the tax cuts.  But I didn't meet anyone that thought it was worth it. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

They've got money and definitely enjoy the tax cuts.  But I didn't meet anyone that thought it was worth it. 

:lol:

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Likley anyone you met wanted to beat the hell out of you within 5 mins.

:lol2:

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Do you pre-plan these stories before you log on or....just make them up once you are here?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Kayak weekend two years ago and one unplanned overnight at an airport hotel because security on a connecting flight caused airport wide delays.  Compared to how often I use to travel to the States, that is a huge change. 

I'm not saying there aren't amazing Americans.  I'm just saying you've fucked up and are too stupid to know it. 

again thank you we have plenty of sniveling cunts we really don't need any more stopping in 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Kayak weekend two years ago and one unplanned overnight at an airport hotel because security on a connecting flight caused airport wide delays.  Compared to how often I use to travel to the States, that is a huge change. 

I'm not saying there aren't amazing Americans.  I'm just saying you've fucked up and are too stupid to know it. 

Is this like making something up that you avoid America at all costs,.. but get called out on vacationing here 2 years ago with the family..:lol:

Like that "too stupid"??

Man, you're nothing but a stupid liar from what I can tell..Just make it up as you go..right...wtf...

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Kayak weekend :lol: sweet fucking shit ........I'd blow my fucking head off before I ever thought about admitting that 

:lol: It'd be hard to imagine deciding to whether to brag about peddle biking trips or kayak trips on a sled sight.  They're BOTH GUUUD!!!  :lmao:

50 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: Living up to his beta LYING reputation one post at a time! 

You missed a word.  :bc:

57 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Is this like making something up that you avoid America at all costs,.. but get called out on vacationing here 2 years ago with the family..:lol:

Like that "too stupid"??

Man, you're nothing but a stupid liar from what I can tell..Just make it up as you go..right...wtf...

You probably don't remember him on HCS.  Same shit.  Him and Tools were the lying, whining, complaining duo almost every day.

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: It'd be hard to imagine deciding to whether to brag about peddle biking trips or kayak trips on a sled sight.  They're BOTH GUUUD!!!  :lmao:

You probably don't remember him on HCS.  Same shit.  Him and Tools were the lying, whining, complaining duo almost every day.

I remember him on hcs, he had the same handle I believe,..but I don't remember toolkit..

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Where else can you timeshare accommodations hanging with Eurotrash?  

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's where ME power meets HP.:lol:

10 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I remember him on hcs, he had the same handle I believe,..but I don't remember toolkit..

The Doo Dude was his accomplice in a lot of BS back then. Smells like kayaks and peddle bikes

Capture.thumb.JPG.293be746865311613aa565421c57944f.JPG

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

He told and peddled some whoppers on HCS.  :lol: 

Probably before your time, but one of my favorites was an E-mail he crafted overnight, sent from a "friend" .   It was to prove a point about how shitty the U S was and even  Americans thought so. Unfortunately, for him,  he forgot Canadians spell words differently than Americans.

My favourite tool kit was, when he was on a work vacation slaying all kinds of strange. (before jethro pic surfaced)  or when he plagiarized an article about poverty  in U . S  

I forget the member who burned him, said he worked for FBI,  was banned not to long after, but he had it out for the kit.

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Probably before your time, but one of my favorites was an E-mail he crafted overnight, sent from a "friend" .   It was to prove a point about how shitty the U S was and even  Americans thought so. Unfortunately, for him,  he forgot Canadians spell words differently than Americans.

My favourite tool kit was, when he was on a work vacation slaying all kinds of strange. (before jethro pic surfaced)  or when he plagiarized an article about poverty  in U . S  

I forget the member who burned him, said he worked for FBI,  was banned not to long after, but he had it out for the kit.

That's Beta.

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

Oh, just some priceless shit!  It was story after story, lie after lie and reported post afterreported post.  :lmao:

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

The doodude was revcuck?

It was probably “his brother”.  That epic meltdown dupe was another gem.  :lol:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, just some priceless shit!  It was story after story, lie after lie and reported post afterreported post.  :lmao:

It was probably “his brother”.  That epic meltdown dupe was another gem.  :lol:

Ha haha!   I forgot when he came back as a brother.  

My brother told me this & that about you guys. 

Good times!   :bc:

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

The Doo Dude was his accomplice in a lot of BS back then. Smells like kayaks and peddle bikes

Capture.thumb.JPG.293be746865311613aa565421c57944f.JPG

Awww, how cute, Toolkit and Betacuck were friends on HCS..:gfight:

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Ha haha!   I forgot when he came back as a brother.  

My brother told me this & that about you guys. 

Good times!   :bc:

Oh...and to just keep doubling, tripling, quadrupling, cincoing..... down on it all.  Epic!!!!!

I mean, the pure humanity of it all!!!!!