Check your account email address ×

Now 5,000

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Ha haha!   I forgot when he came back as a brother.  

My brother told me this & that about you guys. 

Good times!   :bc:

Oh shit I forgot all about that one.   :lol: 

Just now, Skidooski said:

Oh shit I forgot all about that one.   :lol: 

Admin:  “We see your IP address....it’s the same.”

RevBetaCuck’s “brother”: “Oh yeah....I’m staying at my brothers house using his computer.”

:lol:

Bored and doing some back reading at HCS.....

This is the thread apparently where Zambroski and Toolkit found out about this place. Interesting back read  :lol: 

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/401-general-discussion-forum/1131681-who-broke-current-events-forum.html

48 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

This is the thread apparently where Zambroski and Toolkit found out about this place. Interesting back read  :lol: 

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/401-general-discussion-forum/1131681-who-broke-current-events-forum.html

Geez i wish i remember where i use to troll zbroski. :lol:

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: Fuck me!  Even in the final thread about the CE, Tools get's an ass-handing, claims victory with his same old shtick!  Boo hoo!  I love the bold part.  OMG  LOL!!!!

They banned me because I offered a different opinion in an open discussion. I don't miss it a bit - the same people continually recycled and rehashed the same old shit. Now I've got more time to read and learn about sledding and my new BCX.

BTW..it was Momo's thread about this place going dark that got me here.  Now THAT is an interesting thread to read!

12 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Geez i wish i remember where i use to troll zbroski. :lol:

Shut up lint-face!!!  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Fuck me!  Even in the final thread about the CE, Tools get's an ass-handing, claims victory with his same old shtick!  Boo hoo!  I love the bold part.  OMG  LOL!!!!

They banned me because I offered a different opinion in an open discussion. I don't miss it a bit - the same people continually recycled and rehashed the same old shit. Now I've got more time to read and learn about sledding and my new BCX.

BTW..it was Momo's thread about this place going dark that got me here.  Now THAT is an interesting thread to read!

Im impressed! I forgot my acct name...i remember now!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I have yet to read that one but I heard he ran right over there in a panic when the lights went out here. More back reading I should do when I have more time :bc: 

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Im impressed! I forgot my acct name...i remember now!

My memory is so good I can actually remember shit that hasn't even happened yet!!!!  :lmao:

I have yet to read that one but I heard he ran right over there in a panic when the lights went out here. More back reading I should do when I have more time :bc: 

Yeah...it's a good read.  I think most of us "HCS'ers" were trying to swat this surge of FS trash away from the site.  :lol: Ooops.  Shit went backwards on me in a hurry!   :lmao:

• Haha 2

I was reading it this morning, was pretty funny

I mean... :lmao: This is Tools four fucking years ago and it's like he could have posted it yesterday.  Suck a limited mind:

I don't whine - I ride. And you? I'll kick back and read the posts as it looks like some others have you figured out. 

Do you understand the irony of CE being shut down? Your response is typical of how the shit-show gets started. I'm glad CE is over. The same handful of posters, posting the same diatribe over and over - suddenly an opposing view speaks out and the Posse goes ballistic. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Post a link to it if you can

Ya..that makes it easier....lol...cant search on that site with my phone....id actually go there more often but the site sucks on phone.

Just now, DAVE said:

Ya..that makes it easier....lol...cant search on that site with my phone....id actually go there more often but the site sucks on phone.

im at work on a desktop..:thumbsup:

busy day for me as you can tell...lol

• Like 1

68 pages? :lol: 

i got through about 40 and called it quits..O.o

but is how i found this place too, with all you swell fellers..:bc:

Edited by Rigid1