Check your account email address ×

Shooters post

Among the many anti-Semitic social media posts were comments suggesting that President Trump was surrounded by too many Jewish people. "Trump is surrounded by k****", "things will stay the course," read one post on the Gab social media platform, which used a derogatory term to describe Jews. Another post, apparently intended as an insult, read: "Trump is a globalist, not a nationalist," Bowers said two days before the shooting. "There is no #MAGA as long as there is a k*** infestation.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You've probably blown about 5% of the male population :lol: 

Wrong, faggot. You wanna' bet on that too, so I can cave your head in with a MAglite? 

4 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

60 percent of all Nobel prize winners are of Jewish decent.

Because they never allowed the democrat Nazis to suck them into a lifestyle of victimism

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

They are, that's why the GOP love affair with israel never made sense

It makes perfect sense when you understand a lot of people, especially Republicans, are end timers/revelationists who believe all Jews must return to Israel in order for Jesus to return and bring about the end of the world. Remember the 'Left Behind' series of books?

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

They are, that's why the GOP love affair with israel never made sense

Well the US and Britian carved out Isreal after WW2 so are basically responsible for what they created :) 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

It makes perfect sense when you understand a lot of people, especially Republicans, are end timers/revelationists who believe all Jews must return to Israel in order for Jesus to return and bring about the end of the world. Remember the 'Left Behind' series of books?

No I don't. I have always ignored anything about religion as I always viewed it as the biggest scam going. Followed secondly by health insurance.