Check your account email address ×

If Slinger pays his bet and admits he lost I'll match his charitable donation

f7ben

9 minutes ago, JEFF said:

You're truly retarded if you still think lug height affects final drive ratio on a snowmobile. 

Actually you're just retarded.

Ok, you faggot fudgepacker, go to PM, and we'll set this up, once and for all. Are you up to the challenge, or are you a wimp? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ok, you faggot fudgepacker, go to PM, and we'll set this up, once and for all. Are you up to the challenge, or are you a wimp? 

Go to an ATM right now and do a balance check.   Come back and post of picture of your account with whatever you need blackened out but the balance.   Write Polaris 550 so we know its not faked.   Let's see how high of a roller you are.   Prove us wrong otherwise your just the lowlife, pee stained underwear racist we all think you are.   Go.   

Edited by Highmark

What are we going to set up twinkle toes? Why are you stuck on pm? What are you afraid of? Are you pre menstrual? 

4 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

For now he will wait for muellers final report 

the report will be conclusively negative for collusion, but also give snot an out. There will be the phrase tossed around like “insufficient evidence” and snot will use that to say yes there was collusion but they couldn’t prove it 

snot is not a man.

this 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Highmark said:

Go to an ATM right now and do a balance check.   Come back and post of picture of your account with whatever you need blackened out but the balance.   Write Polaris 550 so we know its not faked.   Let's see how high of a roller you are.   Prove us wrong otherwise your just the lowlife, pee stained underwear racist we all think you are.   Go.   

Well if nothing else you chased him out of the thread.

Poor retarded znooty. Owes me 5k and is broke just like we all knew.

Hes a millionaire with a leaky rolled asphalt roof on his house :lol:

yah right

Edited by f7ben

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ahh, I ain't worried...............Benny will never show anyway. All talk, no action. 

That's how you roll ,get a life pay up the bet you lost !!! LOSER !

7 hours ago, JEFF said:

What are we going to set up twinkle toes? Why are you stuck on pm? What are you afraid of? Are you pre menstrual? 

So, you are a wimp. You and I will both submit a 10,000 check to a lawyer.  We will present our case to a certified math instructor:

The question is: On a hypothetical, flat, hard plane, does lug height affect the FINAL DRIVE RATIO on a snowmobile? 

I say it does. You say it does not. Are you man enough to stand up to me, FUDGEPACKER?  Yes, or no, faggot? No word-dancing , yes or no? 

Do you accept my challenge, or are you a rest area faggot? 

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, you are a wimp. You and I will both submit a 10,000 check to a lawyer.  We will present our case to a certified math instructor:

The question is: On a hypothetical, flat, hard plane, does lug height affect the FINAL DRIVE RATIO on a snowmobile? 

I say it does. You say it does not. Are you man enough to stand up to me, FUDGEPACKER?  Yes, or no, faggot? No word-dancing , yes or no? 

Why don't we all just meet on the Queen City Bridge and duke it out . Everybody brings 5k and winner take all .   I will help you throw those punks over the rail and we'll split the money . 

7 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Why don't we all just meet on the Queen City Bridge and duke it out . Everybody brings 5k and winner take all .   I will help you throw those punks over the rail and we'll split the money . 

Hey, remember 11 years ago I wanted to get a POSSE together to go get CANAMMAN and 800 Dragon??? I tried to recruit you!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2: 

Listen twinkles. I’m not betting you shit. You’d just Welch on me like you have already with Ben. And I kinda feel bad for you seeing you’re retarded.. and the fact you are plum broke after a rough few weeks in the market. 

2 hours ago, JEFF said:

Listen twinkles. I’m not betting you shit. You’d just Welch on me like you have already with Ben. And I kinda feel bad for you seeing you’re retarded.. and the fact you are plum broke after a rough few weeks in the market. 

I won't be able to WELCH, you faggot of New Hampshire!!!!!!!!!

We BOTH have to give the lawyer a check for 10gs, TO START!!! After we give the checks we will present our cases, you flaming piece of granite shit.  

Stand up to me!!!!!!!!!!!!  Why are you afraid of me!!!! Do I scare you Private Cowboy??? 

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I won't be able to WELCH, you faggot of New Hampshire!!!!!!!!!

We BOTH have to give the lawyer a check for 10gs, TO START!!! After we give the checks we will present our cases, you flaming piece of granite shit.  

Stand up to me!!!!!!!!!!!!  Why are you afraid of me!!!! Do I scare you Private Cowboy??? 

There's no "cases" to present twinkles... No matter how you try to spin it you're dead wrong. 

How about this. We meet up at the Manch airport and we both get on the people mover belt. Me being 6'3 and you being 5'4, going by your mindset I should move faster on the conveyor belt right? Give that some serious thought. I don't want your money. I enjoy watching you melt down on FS about losing your "wealth" in the markets. :lol:

3 hours ago, JEFF said:

There's no "cases" to present twinkles... No matter how you try to spin it you're dead wrong. 

How about this. We meet up at the Manch airport and we both get on the people mover belt. Me being 6'3 and you being 5'4, going by your mindset I should move faster on the conveyor belt right? Give that some serious thought. I don't want your money. I enjoy watching you melt down on FS about losing your "wealth" in the markets. :lol:

Get bent, FUDGEPACKER. Are you gettin' ready to ride with the rest of your group?  NH FUDGEPACKER'S PITTSBURG WEEKEND ".