Check your account email address ×

If Slinger pays his bet and admits he lost I'll match his charitable donation

f7ben

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Get bent, FUDGEPACKER. Are you gettin' ready to ride with the rest of your group?  NH FUDGEPACKER'S PITTSBURG WEEKEND ". 

What are you afraid of? You can't possibly be wrong... right?

I KNOW none of you will stand up to me on this, so here's the answer to the FINAL DRIVE RATIO question. If you measure the OUTER CIRCUMFERENCE of a 120" inch track with a 1' lug, it will be less than a 120" track with a 3" lug.  

It will only be about 1.5-2 % difference. 

THAT IS THE ANSWER TO THE FINAL DRIVE RATIO question. 

It can be easily calculated if you have the formula, or if you actually MEASURE it, as I did in my garage demo. 

I wasted my fukken time on this whole bullshit, believing somebody, ( BENNY, HIGHMARK ) would stand up to me and take my challenge for $5000.00, but I was fukken wrong, nobody here can stand up to me. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I KNOW none of you will stand up to me on this, so here's the answer to the FINAL DRIVE RATIO question. If you measure the OUTER CIRCUMFERENCE of a 120" inch track with a 1' lug, it will be less than a 120" track with a 3" lug.  

It can be easily calculated if you have the formula, or if you actually MEASURE it, as I did in my garage demo. 

I wasted my fukken time on this whole bullshit, believing somebody, ( BENNY, HIGHMARK ) would stand up to me and take my challenge for $5000.00, but I was fukken wrong, nobody here can stand up to me. 

*sigh* this has already been gone over. a snowmobile track is not a circle so your formula doesn't apply. the actual diameter of the drive wheel is what changes the speed the track moves along the ground. if it was a round tire you would be correct (but only if the lugs stayed on top of the ground like pavement), but a flat belt that moves along the ground works just like jeff said, an airport belt.

if we went by your thinking a 160"+ track would change the final ratio too.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're a moron. Think of the track as the trail. It could have 20" lugs. It doesn't matter.

You fukken faggots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You've had one fukken year to accept my challenge and put your money where your cock-smoker is, AND NOT ONE OF YOU CONTACTED ME ON PM, TO SET IT UP!!!

You fukken faggots, SHUT THE FUCK UP!! 

SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU FAGGOTS, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

You fukken faggots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You've had one fukken year to accept my challenge and put your money where your cock-smoker is, AND NOT ONE OF YOU CONTACTED ME ON PM, TO SET IT UP!!!

You fukken faggots, SHUT THE FUCK UP!! 

SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU FAGGOTS, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I accepted your bet.....you lost and refused to pay you dumbfuck

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU, PUSSY BEN. 

Poor welcher.....broke as a joke and universally made a mockery of. Enjoy your two fisted cock sandwich you retard cum sponge lolz

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Poor welcher.....broke as a joke and universally made a mockery of. Enjoy your two fisted cock sandwich you retard cum sponge lolz

How many men's asses has your nose been in? Is it more than 100 or less than 100? 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

How many men's asses has your nose been in? Is it more than 100 or less than 100? 

Its 0 .....how many 5000 usd bets have you made and welched on. We know it's at least 1