Check your account email address ×

If Slinger pays his bet and admits he lost I'll match his charitable donation

f7ben

There.......who else will join me.

If Slinger admits he lost and pays highmark like a real man would I will match his $100. I would prefer a food shelf local to highmark but am open to other suggestions.

Who will pony up some cash with me?

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There.......who else will join me.

If Slinger admits he lost and pays highmark like a real man would I will match his $100. I would prefer a food shelf local to highmark but am open to other suggestions.

Who will pony up some cash with me?

How about you admit you lost the FINAL DRIVE RATIO to me, and give me my five big, you faggot? 

For now he will wait for muellers final report 

the report will be conclusively negative for collusion, but also give snot an out. There will be the phrase tossed around like “insufficient evidence” and snot will use that to say yes there was collusion but they couldn’t prove it 

snot is not a man.

Edited by Rod Johnson
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

How about you admit you lost the FINAL DRIVE RATIO to me, and give me my five big, you faggot? 

you lost......highmark has responses from snowmobile industry engineers that say as much........not that we needed them. A fucking 3rd grade understanding of physics and math would prove you to be wrong

pay me my cash 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

you lost......highmark has responses from snowmobile industry engineers that say as much........not that we needed them. A fucking 3rd grade understanding of physics and math would prove you to be wrong

pay me my cash 

NO, we present our cases to a professional arbiter. You come in with your case, I'll come in with mine. A lawyer will handle it, AFTER we both post a $10,000.00 bank check, held in escrow. 

NOW STFU!!!

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

NO, we present our cases to a professional arbiter. You come in with your case, I'll come in with mine. A lawyer will handle it, AFTER we both post a $10,000.00 bank check, held in escrow. 

NOW STFU!!!

Nope.....you lost .....pay me the 5k and then I'll bet another 10 and we'll handle it your way 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so if i win the second bet (after winning the first one) you will do the same for my charity?

If Mueller finds collusion , brings it to court and gets a conviction or an impeachment etc etc I will pay with Highmark to your charity

Just now, f7ben said:

Nope.....you lost .....pay me the 5k and then I'll bet another 10 and we'll handle it your way 

Just let me come out there and choke you for a couple of minutes. I won't kill you, I'll just let you get blue and pass out. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Just let me come out there and choke you for a couple of minutes. I won't kill you, I'll just let you get blue and pass out. 

You'd get your ass whooped and I'd sell your car to claim the 5k you rightly owe me 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

NOW STFU!!!

A lawyer :lol: 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You'd get your ass whooped and I'd sell your car to claim the 5k you rightly owe me 

2 words

negative equity. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

NOW STFU!!!

That wouldn't cover the lawyer's fee.:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

I will match it as well.  :bc:  I'll let the group decide place.   We have a couple fabulous shelters that I support not far from me that take in women and children from abusive men.   That would be a great place.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, f7ben said:

pay me my cash 

What is the final drive argument? 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're truly retarded if you still think lug height affects final drive ratio on a snowmobile. 

Actually you're just retarded.