Check your account email address ×

Suggestions needed for slinger's $100.00.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think the one that convinces Slinger he lost and has to pay should get to chose between a child’s charity or animal charity. 

Whew....any takers for that job?

That would be like convincing you that your posts are gibberish! 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

that is truly fucking despicable 

Yep.   I think its somewhat better now as their kids are grown but it sure put a sour taste in my mouth and many others in the community.   I don't think anyone wanted to say anything in the past not to stir the pot in a small community and the difficulty finding someone else to run it.   It wasn't massive theft or anything but mainly snacks teenagers would use.   

20 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I dunno. There is alot of welchers on this site.   I had to pay bhen once on a hockey bet. I wouldn't recommend it :lol: 

Anyone have the pic of when Don paid of his debt in a trophy :lol:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t listen to Indiana contrarians that pay somebody to perform basic maintenance on their sled.

:lol:

But you obviously see how hard that would be. :lol: 

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

But not the aspca. That's nothing but a front for a anti hunting group.

Yeah but those commercials.....fuck I can't even watch them. 

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

fuck animal charities.....there are starving kids out there for fucks sakes. 

Do something worthwhile with it

there mom and dad can get a job . btw there is a food shelf in every town and it takes nothing to qualify for WIC.  and as long as they go to school there is 2 meals a day . and in the summer most still put on a free lunch .

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

there mom and dad can get a job . btw there is a food shelf in every town and it takes nothing to qualify for WIC.  and as long as they go to school there is 2 meals a day . and in the summer most still put on a free lunch .

shut the fuck up you retarded faggot

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

so what did i say that was untrue ? 

if you would have just stated........I dont give a fuck about poor kids who are hungry

it would have been a lot better

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

if you would have just stated........I dont give a fuck about poor kids who are hungry

it would have been a lot better

so what part is un in true ?

if a kid is still hungry in this countery all the money in the world is not going to get the pile of shit caretaker off there ass to get some the warehouses full of free food for the kid .

Edited by Ez ryder

Definitely should have him donate to some hard core LGBT rights wackos, have him do it online so they get his email addy

The gift that keeps on giving

:ashamed:

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

So you cry about kids starving, tell others they should donate, all well not donating yourself?

Don't you tell everyone here all about the big $ you make?

Are you fucking serious?

Hey faggot ass dumbfuck.......I said I dont feel the need to discuss any donating to charity I do. Its pretty fucking gay to brag about how much someone volunteers or donates. 

5 hours ago, awful knawful said:

So you cry about kids starving, tell others they should donate, all well not donating yourself?

Don't you tell everyone here all about the big $ you make?

Are you fucking serious?

You're getting " OWNED " by Benny!!! LMAO!!! He's OWNING you to the MAXIMUM MAX!!!! OMG!! HE's handing you the " OWNAGE" tonight!! OMG!! Stop before he gives you a load of " OWNAGE CUM ' to your face!!! LMMFAO!! :owned::owned::owned::owned::owned:

20 hours ago, ckf said:

As a country we need to stop helping others before taking care of our own, but that never seems to happen :sad:  How many commercials do you see on TV asking for donations for starving kids in 3rd world countries? How many for starving kids in the US?    We are one fucked up country.

I have personally delivered Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter baskets for many years, and while these folks are poor it's a lot different than third world poor, also I as a former right wing conservative who despised all SS, rent subsidy programs,  Food Stamp programs, etc., I must ask who are we not taking care of?

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

Hey faggot ass dumbfuck.......I said I dont feel the need to discuss any donating to charity I do. Its pretty fucking gay to brag about how much someone volunteers or donates. 

Why is it gay, nothing wrong with being proud and open about being benevolent.

13 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Why is it gay, nothing wrong with being proud and open about being benevolent.

Because it calls to question the motivation of the good deeds being done. Is it for personal gratification or vanity? I have little respect for people that brag about their charitable deeds.

I've gone so far as to request my name be left out of donor lists for orgs I am involved with

• Thanks 1