Check your account email address ×

The Honduran caravan problem can be solved by....

Snake

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

https://listverse.com/2013/11/13/10-ways-the-us-screwed-over-latin-america/

Well what do you know.  

I doubt anything is as cut and dried as this list. But you can see that you had some very negative results. 

Show us on the doll where the USA touched you.

• Haha 6

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well what do you know.  

I doubt anything is as cut and dried as this list. But you can see that you had some very negative results. 

Hell yeah! If Honduras did even a quarter of that to us here in the States, the first thing I'd do is start walking down there to them

45 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well what do you know.  

The conventional wisdom is that it is President Trump who is in political peril, with his approval rating stuck around 45 percent and with Special Counsel Robert Mueller nipping at his heels in the ongoing Russia investigation. But Trudeau’s approval rating in the latest National Campaign Research Poll is down to 39 percent. His Liberal party trails the opposition Conservative party, led by Andrew Scheer, by 39 percent to 37 percent, with the next election due to be held no later than October 2019.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/10/justin-trudeau-canada-trade-deal-politics/

Edited by Snake

As many buses as needed to take them all to Canada.   Problem solved and relatively cheaply.   Where do I send my check?  

This one seems to be a dangerous one for the Dems. Most Americans may be for border immigration reform, but letting in 7000+ people is not something most would want. Could backfire on them. They either have to say, “No we can’t allow it.” Which would be agreeing with Trump, or take an unpopular stance supporting them coming in. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This one seems to be a dangerous one for the Dems. Most Americans may be for border immigration reform, but letting in 7000+ people is not something most would want. Could backfire on them. They either have to say, “No we can’t allow it.” Which would be agreeing with Trump, or take an unpopular stance supporting them coming in. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

yes i think lots of centrists are OK with working with what we already have here and think the walls fucking dumb but we aren't an open border country so these people trying to force their way in can fuck off.  The one thing I agreed with Obie on with the dreamers was the date they had to document they were here was before he took office. 

If the mexicans want to continue to get any aid from us they need to turn these people around at their border IMO

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This is another dog and pony show for the dummies. id like to know who is paying for and organizing all of this shit. Need a saudi hit team to pay them a visit. 

23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

As many buses as needed to take them all to Canada.   Problem solved and relatively cheaply.   Where do I send my check?  

Send me the PayPal also!

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes i think lots of centrists are OK with working with what we already have here and think the walls fucking dumb but we aren't an open border country so these people trying to force their way in can fuck off.  The one thing I agreed with Obie on with the dreamers was the date they had to document they were here was before he took office. 

If the mexicans want to continue to get any aid from us they need to turn these people around at their border IMO

That and the rest of those fucking countries.

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

This is another dog and pony show for the dummies. id like to know who is paying for and organizing all of this shit. Need a saudi hit team to pay them a visit. 

Out “hit teams” are much, much better.  Plus, nobody cares when our teams dispose of people.  Just those fucking Saudis!!!!!  This IS NOT PROPER MOOZELUMISM!!!

Yup,   Even the most generous of people reach a point where enough is enough. 

Media is already setting it up as Trump releases military force on women and children.   Even the Mexican immigrants are going to be aww fuck no! 

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Just in time for the mid terms. I expect a very theatrical next couple weeks.

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Yup,   Even the most generous of people reach a point where enough is enough. 

Media is already setting it up as Trump releases military force on women and children.   Even the Mexican immigrants are going to be aww fuck no! 

This nets the GOP votes.   

4 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

More Jesus and less abortion!

19 minutes ago, Snake said:

STILL no solutions from the foreign policy/military experts that over run this site?

I'm appalled.

ahem

Very Bizarre reading some of the comments by celebrities & local residents. 

I mean,  most wouldn’t lift a finger or voice an opinion on what happens in their back yard, but they are physically ill, brought to tears, disgusted by this country.  

No long term thinking at all.  What do you think these people with nothing will do?  If millenniums can’t make it in this country, how will they? 

ECF03C62-84FF-4F73-AA22-308BD1FF99B2.jpeg