Check your account email address ×

The Honduran caravan problem can be solved by....

Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Alot of drama for sure. When is isis or Al qaeda gonna show up? That would be awesome!

According to some of the shit I see people post on FaceBook, they have already nabbed some ISIS guys from the caravan. Next it'll be Ebola  :lol: 

Picture of Mexican cops all bloodied up  :news:  

Edited by Skidooski

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm sorry that you couldn't understand my post.

It was implied if you stopped doing those things on the list to South American Countries, the Caravan issue my never have come about.

Then again stupid fuckers like you aren't very good at cause and effect.

You're Canadian.

Your opinion is not only immaterial, but when we want one from you, we will issue you one.

Now shut the fuck up and know your role Sharon. :news:

• Haha 4

I have a hard time believing no one is organizing & helping them.  How do you get 4,000! People together?  Do they have cell phones? Be a pretty hard journey for one person in good shape, much less 7,000 starving women and children. 

Edited by Cold War

22 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

According to some of the shit I see people post on FaceBook, they have already nabbed some ISIS guys from the caravan. Next it'll be Ebola  :lol: 

Picture of Mexican cops all bloodied up  :news:  

They need to get Vince McMahon to script some of this shit! 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I have a hard time believing no one is organizing & helping them.  How do you get 4,000! People together?  Do they have cell phones? Be a pretty hard journey for one person in good shape, much less 7,000 starving women and children. 

You just finally realized that? There are dozens if not more videos on facebook, twitter and instagram of organizing caravans. Then they put the video in the internet "Hey look, they are getting ready to come here!"

Come on man... 

16 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

You just finally realized that? There are dozens if not more videos on facebook, twitter and instagram of organizing caravans. Then they put the video in the internet "Hey look, they are getting ready to come here!"

Come on man... 

I don’t follow along with most o this bullshit.  Every hour in the hour I get a breaking news alert by ABC.  According to them it is a grassroots migration. 

Just now, Cold War said:

I don’t follow along with most o this bullshit.  Every hour in the hour I get a breaking news alert by ABC.  According to them it is a grassroots migration. 

You just have to follow JT's twitter threads. :lol: 

• Haha 1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_weapon

The LRAD Sound Cannon is an acoustic weapon and communication device… Developed by the LRAD corporation to broadcast messages and pain-inducing "deterrent" tones over long distances, LRAD devices come in various iterations that produce varying degrees of sound. They can be mounted to a vehicle or handheld.

Edited by XCR1250
  • Like 1

Had a ABC reporter traveling along .  According to his phone, they made about 10 miles yesterday.  People were passing out,  dropping to the side.   “We need some buses down here fast “.  

That would be barely out of my small township on a walk to Florida. :lol:

56 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_weapon

The LRAD Sound Cannon is an acoustic weapon and communication device… Developed by the LRAD corporation to broadcast messages and pain-inducing "deterrent" tones over long distances, LRAD devices come in various iterations that produce varying degrees of sound. They can be mounted to a vehicle or handheld.

I'd like to see this thing work.  Let's use it.  What the fuck else was it designed for?  Let''s mount it up!  

46 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Had a ABC reporter traveling along .  According to his phone, they made about 10 miles yesterday.  People were passing out,  dropping to the side.   “We need some buses down here fast “.  

That would be barely out of my small township on a walk to Florida. :lol:

10 miles and they are passing out?  Guess nobody thought to bring water.  Yep....these people are perfect thinkers few "Murica!  Democrats in the making.  Can they just vote from there?

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I'd like to see this thing work.  Let's use it.  What the fuck else was it designed for?  Let''s mount it up!  

10 miles and they are passing out?  Guess nobody thought to bring water.  Yep....these people are perfect thinkers few "Murica!  Democrats in the making.  Can they just vote from there?

Guess we shouldn't bother handing them some workboots and a tool belt when they get here . :bc: