Check your account email address ×

The Honduran caravan problem can be solved by....

Snake

25 minutes ago, Snake said:

STILL no solutions from the foreign policy/military experts that over run this site?

I'm appalled.

I'm sorry that you couldn't understand my post.

It was implied if you stopped doing those things on the list to South American Countries, the Caravan issue my never have come about.

Then again stupid fuckers like you aren't very good at cause and effect.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Its a reasonable sacrifice.. 

Nope.  We need people to oppress....  with out black people we may have to start oppressing Indians and move them off the reservations, steal their land and move them into the urban jungles to replace the black people 

• Platinum Contributing Member

At least we know nobody is armed coming up thru Central America otherwise the Predator would have had a field day.  :lol:  

"You're bleeding man!"

"I ain't got time to bleed."   

Edited by Highmark

Let's spend a trillion dollars in C.A. like we have in Iraq, with that kind of coin we can build roads, rail lines, all kinds of infrastructure so US corps can build factories down there keeping the locals employed and off of our border, and keep the local politicians in our employ :bc:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Snake said:

The conventional wisdom is that it is President Trump who is in political peril, with his approval rating stuck around 45 percent and with Special Counsel Robert Mueller nipping at his heels in the ongoing Russia investigation. But Trudeau’s approval rating in the latest National Campaign Research Poll is down to 39 percent. His Liberal party trails the opposition Conservative party, led by Andrew Scheer, by 39 percent to 37 percent, with the next election due to be held no later than October 2019.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/10/justin-trudeau-canada-trade-deal-politics/

CBC freaked out about this and did their own poll to counter it :lol: 

14 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Nope.  We need people to oppress....  with out black people we may have to start oppressing Indians and move them off the reservations, steal their land and move them into the urban jungles to replace the black people 

Right. Fuck would white peoples do with all their free time, when not holding down the black man. 

Roughly 1400 miles from Honduras to the US border.    I would think 10 miles is a solid day for a caravan of men, women and children walking.   That's 140 days.

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Roughly 1400 miles from Honduras to the US border.    I would think 10 miles is a solid day for a caravan of men, women and children walking.   That's 140 days.

Oh...I have this sneaking suspicion that we'll start to see some mass invasions before mid-terms.  Don't ask me why.  :dunno:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh...I have this sneaking suspicion that we'll start to see some mass invasions before mid-terms.  Don't ask me why.  :dunno:

It will crush the D's if it happens.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It will crush the D's if it happens.  

Not if there is a bunch of immmigrant dead bodies at the hands of our military...or really, Mexico's military....that can be blamed on Trump.  Of course, these poor immigrants, wouldn't fire first and escalate their deaths...we know that.  My heart is already bleeding for them.  Wait....I gotta fart.

Not if there is a bunch of immmigrant dead bodies at the hands of our military...or really, Mexico's military....that can be blamed on Trump.  Of course, these poor immigrants, wouldn't fire first and escalate their deaths...we know that.  My heart is already bleeding for them.  Wait....I gotta fart.

Not a chance that happens.   Not a chance.   

36 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Let's spend a trillion dollars in C.A. like we have in Iraq, with that kind of coin we can build roads, rail lines, all kinds of infrastructure so US corps can build factories down there keeping the locals employed and off of our border, and keep the local politicians in our employ :bc:

Can't the CIA just sell more cocaine and heroin to pay for that like they did with Iran contra?

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not a chance that happens.   Not a chance.   

CNN will have the still bloodied dead children within two weeks.

.....and it won't matter where they got them or where they filmed them or how long ago.

24 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sure, somebody is facilitating that. Will be lots of cameras and reporters too!

CNN will have the still bloodied dead children within two weeks.

You haven't even read the script uet, how do you know it won't be something even better?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh....just a hunch.  We're in for some real solid film production work real soon.

Alot of drama for sure. When is isis or Al qaeda gonna show up? That would be awesome!