Check your account email address ×

Blue Marble Oil...yeah an oil thread!!!!

It took me a second to understand why bitch tits JT would be so offended by my comments about oil and it having any impact at all on HP on the dyno after break in

Its because the dumb motherfucker has no idea what anecdotal means and assumed I was insulting him somehow :lol: 

4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Per the a tech at Mystic doo oil is very good and was designed specifically to run in the etec motor. Furthermore the Dyno doesn’t lie the numbers are the numbers and saying sleds running mystic oil in a cross country race doesn’t prove those sleds made more HP. That’s not a drag race its a cross country race. 

From the Dynotech report on the 850 Polaris 

The new single ring pistons still require heavy loading breakin to create optimal sealing and maximum HP. On this zero hour engine (the crank taper was absolutely virgin-- surely no prior dyno time prior to its arrival here) we picked up 5-6HP over 35-40 dyno sweep tests on Polaris VES synthetic injector oil. Remember, the lowest HP Axys 800HO engines tested here over the last few years all seem to have been run on non Polaris oil. One of the lower powered ones, a 144 HP 800HO was owned by an unnamed pal of mine who used WalMart two stroke oil to save a few bucks. It’s smart to use Polaris oil, and ride the sled hard to get the rings seated nicely. Or, break the engine in hard on an engine dyno, or even better is the track loader dyno like the one used by Joe D at Sports Unlimited in Utica, NY. There, you can not only seat the rings but also break in the whole drivetrain at the same time.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

On 10/13/2018 at 7:13 PM, Ez ryder said:

fleet farm has a sale every yr around this time the shit can be had real cheep like 9 bucks off a gal . I think I have 2 cases in my garage still from last yrs sale .

run it in all my 2st shit 

Arctic Blue FTW!  Gets run in all the vintage stuff here.  

Used to run the Cenex stuff, but I don't think they make that anymore.  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

It took me a second to understand why bitch tits JT would be so offended by my comments about oil and it having any impact at all on HP on the dyno after break in

Its because the dumb motherfucker has no idea what anecdotal means and assumed I was insulting him somehow :lol: 

LMAO

• Platinum Contributing Member

Fuck, when I brought my Polaris home, sucked out their break-in oil, filled it with Opti 2 and have ran that ever since. Sled hasn't ran more than a minute on Polaris oil. Guess I am screwed..  SMH

5 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Fuck, when I brought my Polaris home, sucked out their break-in oil, filled it with Opti 2 and have ran that ever since. Sled hasn't ran more than a minute on Polaris oil. Guess I am screwed..  SMH

Opti????????? You're probably down 8-10 hp on that shit. You need to add some Polaris oil soon and get that power back. Also a turbo intake is good for another 20hp and if you add some octane booster you be running on c116!!!+

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Maybe you guys can start a Can thread now too :suicide:  :lol: 

Now that you mention it my TNT came with a BMP Can and I read on HCS that I gained 10 HP and lost 20 pounds....is this true? 😝😜

57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Opti????????? You're probably down 8-10 hp on that shit. You need to add some Polaris oil soon and get that power back. Also a turbo intake is good for another 20hp and if you add some octane booster you be running on c116!!!+

I use two different kinds of octane boost to get 124 octane!! FTW!!!!:thumbsup:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Now that you mention it my TNT came with a BMP Can and I read on HCS that I gained 10 HP and lost 20 pounds....is this true? 😝😜

:thumb: :lol: Get the GGB and piss off more people

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not sure why anyone would comment with all the experts on here.  :lol:   Run what you want.  

Honestly....all you have to have is a functioning brain to realize Polaris 2 stroke oil does not account for 6hp difference over a break in period. That is pure bullshit con job hackery and nobody that ever made that claim would get a nickel of my money

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Honestly....all you have to have is a functioning brain to realize Polaris 2 stroke oil does not account for 6hp difference over a break in period. That is pure bullshit con job hackery and nobody that ever made that claim would get a nickel of my money

Maybe....maybe not.   Would you run cheap Walmart oil in your sleds?