Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!11

SSFB

2 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

this for a few more weekends

IMG_20170725_140643496.jpg

Pissing on road cracks? :lol:

I don't  think I'm doing much.  Gonna finish "winterizing" my yard noise makers and get them stowed.  May dork around with the sled a bit but gotta slow my roll on that...I'm ahead of schedule.  U of M-Duluth ranked #1 hosts Minnesota at Amsoil arena so, got tickets for Saturday's game.  Should be good.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Pissing on road cracks? :lol:

I don't  think I'm doing much.  Gonna finish "winterizing" my yard noise makers and get them stowed.  May dork around with the sled a bit but gotta slow my roll on that...I'm ahead of schedule.  U of M-Duluth ranked #1 hosts Minnesota at Amsoil arena so, got tickets for Saturday's game.  Should be good.

condition of the parking lot of an asphalt mix plant can't fix the driveway:ashamed:

Last day tomorrow. Then moving to a new shift on dozer.

Sunday is turkey/ family day at my father's log cabin.

Brother in law and niece want to drive to cabin on ATVs. 40-50kms

I have 4 loads of topsoil to spread. Waiting for my buds backhoe to get back. Few hours work.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I got 3 more midnights and then I can head home again. I dont know how many months I can do this for. 

I thought you were selling house and moving back??

on the way to the cabin.  bought a,new summit on the way .

but heading up to work on my well again . fucking cheep ass China pipe has fucked me 2 weekends now . finely got some good old USA scedual 80 to pound down in to the sand 

15 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I thought you were selling house and moving back??

Yes....house is under purchase agreement. I at least have to make it through first of the year. I've been driving back and forth for 6 weeks already. 3 more months is gonna suck and that is best case scenario. I'm just being a little bitch. It ain't that bad

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes....house is under purchase agreement. I at least have to make it through first of the year. I've been driving back and forth for 6 weeks already. 3 more months is gonna suck and that is best case scenario. I'm just being a little bitch. It ain't that bad

you doing the hotel thing or buy a rv or what . pretty sure you can deduct the rv in the position you are in even as a,1040 guy . 

I have bought a few trailers over the yrs and full depreciation in 1 yr for off site jobs . 

bit diff  tax situation for me but I know guys who have done it who are 1040 

45 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

you doing the hotel thing or buy a rv or what . pretty sure you can deduct the rv in the position you are in even as a,1040 guy . 

I have bought a few trailers over the yrs and full depreciation in 1 yr for off site jobs . 

bit diff  tax situation for me but I know guys who have done it who are 1040 

Staying in the house until it closes. Just have a bed and a chair and that's about it.

• Gold Member

Replaced the fridge filter, had the furnace people come do a winter check up, prolly call somebody to come and blow out the sprinklers.

Prolly put the American flag up for Kavanaugh’s confirmation tomorrow.

Prolly celebrate and honor the guy that brought smallpox, measles, malaria and yellow fever to this great country in 1492.