Check your account email address ×

US achieved every single objective it laid out in July 2017 for NAFTA

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

A completely embarrassing display for sure.  But look!  MC said, "The kids got some moves!!"  :lol: 

That’s actually a charity event they do every year here in Ottawa. I was there for that  

They have local businesspeople, semi celebrities and politicians train for a few months and get in the ring for charity. 

Know a number of people who have done it. 

I will say that anyone who thinks they could get in there and look/do better is kidding themselves. 

• Like 1

Just now, frenchy said:

That’s actually a charity event they do every year here in Ottawa. I was there for that  

They have local businesspeople, semi celebrities and politicians train for a few months and get in the ring for charity. 

Know a number of people who have done it. 

I will say that anyone who thinks they could get in there and look/do better is kidding themselves. 

I've seen many amateurs get in and go at it and look better.  But, this was a charity boxing match.  They both played a good role.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I've seen many amateurs get in and go at it and look better.  But, this was a charity boxing match.  They both played a good role.  

Amateur boxers yes. Regular everyday people? Everyone looks bad. 

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Amateur boxers yes. Regular everyday people? Everyone looks bad. 

Not if they're drunk!!!  :lol:

Everybody looks gay with boxing gear on.   Honestly, there's no reason for the "hats" and 50 fucking oz boxing gloves.  What queer is embarrassed of a black eye the next couple of days?Fuck...I've given boardroom pitches with a fucked up face before.  Makes for good conversation peices....most of the time.  If your eyes aren't all bloodshot and gross. :lol:

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Ex NHL fighter Matt Barnaby doing it this year. Will be interesting to see how he does in ring. 

Indeed.  The man went out swingin' for  sure in his last year.  RESPECT!

http://www.hockeyfights.com/players/82

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You ever go three rounds like that Suzy?

No. BTW, I guess calling me a woman's name is supposed to be derogatory because women are lesser humans? Ahhh....you're such a perfect librul!  :lol: 

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

No. BTW, I guess calling me a woman's name is supposed to be derogatory because women are lesser humans? Ahhh....you're such a perfect librul!  :lol: 

Actually it’s because you ramble on and on like a woman does.

So for Auto alone, component percentage goes from 63% to 75% must be made in North America, and the percent of components made by someone making $16+ an hour goes to 40% of the vehicle. Sounds like a big win there. That in essence is decreasing foreign manufacturing and boosting our manufacturing. Drives product away from being outsourced to Mexico for cheap labor or forces them to increase the standard of living which will reduce illegal immigration and crime. Just this portion of the new deal, alone, makes it worth it. Gotta call a win a win, even for those who hate Trump. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So for Auto alone, component percentage goes from 63% to 75% must be made in North America, and the percent of components made by someone making $16+ an hour goes to 40% of the vehicle. Sounds like a big win there. That in essence is decreasing foreign manufacturing and boosting our manufacturing. Drives product away from being outsourced to Mexico for cheap labor or forces them to increase the standard of living which will reduce illegal immigration and crime. Just this portion of the new deal, alone, makes it worth it. Gotta call a win a win, even for those who hate Trump. 

Nope.....doesnt matter. Wont matter same deal , not a win.....you're a retard. American bad....fuck workers and tariffs and poor Chinese workers and trump bad and your dumb

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well if you were all happy with a simple name change, the gop may have allowed obama to do that....

You're a fucking retard. Substantive positive changes have been outlined and you are standing with your fingers in your ears screaming and throwing a fit.

Kill yourself

Just now, f7ben said:

You're a fucking retard. Substantive positive changes have been outlined and you are standing with your fingers in your ears screaming and throwing a fit.

Kill yourself

i'll ask again....

explain those positive changes, in detail please