Check your account email address ×

US achieved every single objective it laid out in July 2017 for NAFTA

On 10/3/2018 at 7:57 AM, Mileage Psycho said:

It's good you guys work for an employer, showing a % increase on a % :lol:In any event you do realize what the word trade bloc means???

We know that the percentage of a car's content that must be built within the trade bloc to qualify for duty-free status rises to 75 percent from 62.5 percent.

This shows a poor knowledge of statistics... If we were talking what is the added percentage it would indeed be 12.5%. The question is change. That without a doubt is a 20% change. The percent change is your multiplier of value. I mean this is basic statistics here Vince. It’s good you have employees so you don’t have to do fret having to do math.. har har har. :bc: 

I’m not sure you guys should be looking at this % content stuff as dollar values. If I’m not mistaken the parts for cars are categorized, like engines, drive trains etc. I’m also sure this was done strategically from the start, saving the car manufacturers money. Then there’s the part of cheating the systems 

28 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I’m not sure you guys should be looking at this % content stuff as dollar values. If I’m not mistaken the parts for cars are categorized, like engines, drive trains etc. I’m also sure this was done strategically from the start, saving the car manufacturers money. Then there’s the part of cheating the systems 

True. That’s a hard number to find. I’ve tried. It comes down to a lot of factors. If the steel came from China for a box of bolts and plates that go together, but it was assembled in Mexico, who gets credit for that finished part? Is the labor to assemble or the actual parts and materials? 

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

True. That’s a hard number to find. I’ve tried. It comes down to a lot of factors. If the steel came from China for a box of bolts and plates that go together, but it was assembled in Mexico, who gets credit for that finished part? Is the labor to assemble or the actual parts and materials? 

I tried as well. Probably have to dig into 50 pages of red tape crap

16 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I win you lose, Faggot :finger2:

With that proof I don't doubt.  You are the sites biggest hack.   You can deny my correct answer but until you take the cock out of your yap and post proof, you'll still be..... Well sucking cock

30 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

With that proof I don't doubt.  You are the sites biggest hack.   You can deny my correct answer but until you take the cock out of your yap and post proof, you'll still be..... Well sucking cock

Funny shit from sites known liar and first class Sodomite :finger2: