Check your account email address ×

US achieved every single objective it laid out in July 2017 for NAFTA

12 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You should be deported to Homo Island,Faggot :gfight:for being a fudge packing sodomite 

not the least bit shocked you have heard of this island :lol: 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Until you know for sure what % of car parts are imported outside NA, how the % is calculated and monitored, and know who will provide more supply down the road, thisbis nothing but a “trade deals 101” course right out of trump university

$104.7B were imported into NA last year. So, now we are saying you can use 20% less imported components per car... Need me to crayon this up any further as to why this is better? Probably...

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You guys just don’t understand scale. 3.5% or 20% in the auto industry are significant improvements. Significant dollars and market opportunities for US sellers. Why do I feel like I’m talking to someone who couldn’t even describe the difference between macro and micro? 

3.25 % was offered in the TPP. this is 3.59% over ten years so a whopping 0.34% more than what Canada was offering in 2006 over a much longer implementation time. 

Seruously. The trump fluffers need to educate themselves a little here. 

9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

3.25 % was offered in the TPP. this is 3.59% over ten years so a whopping 0.34% more than what Canada was offering in 2006 over a much longer implementation time. 

Seruously. The trump fluffers need to educate themselves a little here. 

So Ben has not listed his boner Trump agreement?

i will check back in another 50 posts.

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Idk.

I just threw you in there for opposing Trumps trade policy

It's the tactics and the ridiculous bombast.

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Good god....how many times do they need to be copied and pasted. Cant you read or google?

OK so we picked up some gains in access to the Canadian dairy market, we know in the new agreement that 40-45% of the cars made in Mexico for export to the US needs to made by workers making at least $16.00 and hour, and we that the percentage of a car's content that must be built within the trade bloc to qualify for duty-free status rises to 75 percent from 62.5 percent.

Big Pharma for the win.

Drug companies

The new trade pact delivers a windfall to pharmaceutical companies that make biologics - ultra-expensive drugs produced in living cells. It gives them 10 years of protection from generic competition, up from eight the Obama administration had negotiated in the TPP.

But good news for the pharmaceutical industry could be bad news for users of the drugs and for government policymakers trying to hold down health-care costs.

And here is why the asshole @Momorider is cheering:

Retailers

The United States pressured Canada and Mexico to raise the dollar amount that shipments must reach before they become subject to import duties. Canada, for instance, will allow tax- and duty-free shipments worth up to 40 Canadian dollars (about $31), up from 20 Canadian dollars ($16) under NAFTA.

The change makes U.S. products more competitive in Canada because they will be subject to less tax at the border - and delivers savings to Canadians who shop online.

Is this a blockbuster trade deal? I'd say it's good in that Mexican wages will increase and help make Mexico a better place to live, it helps the US dairy farmer somewhat, and it's makes some US goods cheaper for Canadians to purchase 

53 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

$104.7B were imported into NA last year. So, now we are saying you can use 20% less imported components per car... Need me to crayon this up any further as to why this is better? Probably...

Where did you get 20% from?

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Fine, leave it out. I don’t care. Just the 20% component increase on a $706B figure is huge. Use your head...

And let’s be clear. You are the only one assuming. I am definitively telling you 20% more parts and raw materials IE steel and aluminum will be sourced in North America. Does that all come here? No, it’s a trade deal with three countries, but to think the chunk that will come here is insignificant is partisan hackery of the highest order. 

Thanks for swinging the sword for us that are tired and old. 

1 minute ago, s pump said:

Thanks for swinging the sword for us that are tired and old. 

I'm on my phone 95% of the time now. I dont have any time for heavy lifting 

9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Some am I you just don’t have any idea what’s going on save what you regurgitate from trump’s tweets. 

Nope.....you've been owned hard. Move along and kill yourself.

You're the Ottawa Senators of internet posters.

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Aaahhhhhh......I haven’t said anything.......don’t know the first thing about the subject...,,but yeah what he said.......because I’m on my phone!!!!!

:lol: 

You've been 100% wrong momo....sbyl

Just now, frenchy said:

Dude you can’t even give an opinion on the subject. You’re sub dripper here. 

I stated well before xlt got here that the auto gains were positive. Do I really ha e to go back and quote myself you fucking moron???

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I stated well before xlt got here that the auto gains were positive. Do I really ha e to go back and quote myself you fucking moron???

He's a beta nook. Jealous.