Check your account email address ×

You guys should be ashamed

s pump

Just now, Angry ginger said:

thats because most of us are former snowmobilers.  Got to get mine cleaned up and on the market fuck taking my son to millinocket at new years gonna go to tens instead.  

Some quit on their own accord, Wolfie banned you from sledding :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Got my engine compartment cleaned and mostly back together...sooner than I have in years!.  Getting ready to do a tank conversion...at least I think I am.  :lol:

Shouldn't this shit be in the "Wrenchin Sleds" thread?

IMG_3794.jpg

why do you have to change the tank??

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

why do you have to change the tank??

It's only got a 7 gal tank but, I can tap into the back seat portion of it and run a line for another 3-4.  Not 100% sure I need it but, wanted to pull it apart and clean it anyway.

It's only got a 7 gal tank but, I can tap into the back seat portion of it and run a line for another 3-4.  Not 100% sure I need it but, wanted to pull it apart and clean it anyway.

Don't you only ride 20-30 miles on a given ride? :dunno: 

so only that front half holds fuel?? I can kinda see a seam in the middle of tank.. i forgot you have a race sled..

14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

so only that front half holds fuel?? I can kinda see a seam in the middle of tank.. i forgot you have a race sled..

The other half is full of butter burgers. 

First order of business on my TNT when I get it is to pull the shocks and send them off to Monster for a revalve....they are set up for a 135 pound gal. 😂😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Don't you only ride 20-30 miles on a given ride? :dunno: 

Most are less than 40.  So, plenty of gas.  I estimated I get around 8mpg the way I ride so, 'bout 60 miles on a tank.  Usually more than enough...but, why not tap into the back.  there are a few of our little fun runs i  may want to do this year and nothing is worse than running hard on "hope".

41 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yeah.  The back half is seat support.  This is the last year they did that.  Only a 3 gal in all the new SXers so...not sure what my next sled is gonna be.  

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The other half is full of butter burgers. 

First order of business on my TNT when I get it is to pull the shocks and send them off to Monster for a revalve....they are set up for a 135 pound gal. 😂😂

Those shocks are probably too much for you already.  :lol: 

Go Carver in MN. I'd even possibly look at upgrading those shocks.  In fact, I know I would. :bc:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Most are less than 40.  So, plenty of gas.  I estimated I get around 8mpg the way I ride so, 'bout 60 miles on a tank.  Usually more than enough...but, why not tap into the back.  there are a few of our little fun runs i  may want to do this year and nothing is worse than running hard on "hope".

Yeah.  The back half is seat support.  This is the last year they did that.  Only a 3 gal in all the new SXers so...not sure what my next sled is gonna be.  

Those shocks are probably too much for you already.  :lol: 

Go Carver in MN. I'd even possibly look at upgrading those shocks.  In fact, I know I would. :bc:

Ian is the KYB master and reasonable and he offers a decent trade in deal if I upgrade.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ian is the KYB master and reasonable and he offers a decent trade in deal if I upgrade.

Yeah...Ian is good.  No doubt.  I’m not sure what kinda shocks are on it but, I’d certainly look at an upgrade on at least the fronts.  I’m pretty finicky about handling performance though.  I had Ian do my rears on my Rev when I built it out.  Whew!  I think I had more $$$ in shock work than I think I sold the sled for in the end.  Close anyway.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

thats because most of us are former snowmobilers.  Got to get mine cleaned up and on the market fuck taking my son to millinocket at new years gonna go to tens instead.  

Listen to you , Big Shooter .  I can't afford that place so when the bouncer drags you off the stage and tosses you out just drive down the road to Kittens and meet me there . :bc:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...Ian is good.  No doubt.  I’m not sure what kinda shocks are on it but, I’d certainly look at an upgrade on at least the fronts.  I’m pretty finicky about handling performance though.  I had Ian do my rears on my Rev when I built it out.  Whew!  I think I had more $$$ in shock work than I think I sold the sled for in the end.  Close anyway.

They are basic KYB rebuildables which are decent.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

:snack:

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Nobody likes a quitter. You and Woolie need to have an intervention. Pictures for attention.

20180927_191335.jpg

20180928_104147.jpg

Edited by s pump
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I was there, literally, 4 hours ago. Go sled with your boy, you'll have a much more memorable time. trust me! :saluting: