Check your account email address ×

2013 SB Assault Value

• Platinum Contributing Member

OK here we go again...this sled belongs to my buddy and he bought it for his stepson who is now in the Army so he wants to sell it. 2013 SB Assault, 1.35 w/studs, 5000 miles. I know it has had one top end done for sure by the previous owner...not sure what pistons he used or if it has any of the various “fix kits” on it. Have a feeling the kid ran her hard and wasn’t real good about warming it up.😆

B95D434F-FC46-42A3-BBA3-CE13118EC7E3.thumb.jpeg.8069cc506c2d25ba90b400189fba11e2.jpeg45A5CE84-A1DD-4221-86F6-7D0DA39CE4EA.thumb.jpeg.bb91184714a334796620b2e3654eaceb.jpeg

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Yet he needed to start a topic to be told the obvious. :lmao:

So what....better than more whiny Packer fan posts or posts about how the economy is terrible on your street and nowhere else. :lol:

Maybe you can start a thread about how expensive new sleds are or how you don’t ride anymore.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

38 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So what....better than more whiny Packer fan posts or posts about how the economy is terrible on your street and nowhere else. :lol:

Maybe you can start a thread about how expensive new sleds are or how you don’t ride anymore.

You're dependent on this place and starved for attention. Of course I wouldn't expect a dumb college educated painter to know what everybody else knows......run away from a Poo 800 with miles. I certainly wouldn't start a thread showing how dumb I am but you knocked it out of the park.:lmao:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OK here we go again...this sled belongs to my buddy and he bought it for his stepson who is now in the Army so he wants to sell it. 2013 SB Assault, 1.35 w/studs, 5000 miles. I know it has had one top end done for sure by the previous owner...not sure what pistons he used or if it has any of the various “fix kits” on it. Have a feeling the kid ran her hard and wasn’t real good about warming it up.😆

B95D434F-FC46-42A3-BBA3-CE13118EC7E3.thumb.jpeg.8069cc506c2d25ba90b400189fba11e2.jpeg45A5CE84-A1DD-4221-86F6-7D0DA39CE4EA.thumb.jpeg.bb91184714a334796620b2e3654eaceb.jpeg

You should buy it if you the type that needs to waste money.

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

You're dependent on this place and starved for attention. Of course I wouldn't expect a dumb college educated painter to know what everybody else knows......run away from a Poo 800 with miles. I certainly wouldn't start a thread showing how dumb I am but you knocked it out of the park.:lmao:

Says the plumber that says all his customers love him yet bitches constantly about how bad the economy is while everybody else is knocking it out of the park and your issues with Polaris are well known as you have been crying about them like a fat overgrown baby for years. Not to mention your only hobby appears to be crying about how The Packers got screwed by the officials.....good times in Green Bay!!!!😂😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Poor dumb tub of lard Jimmy. What you should really do is start a thread looking for advice on how to improve your miserable life..........Fat Jimmy Paint Can Cum Laude. :lmao:

Nevermind.....

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• 2 months later...

Glad I passed on this thing...buddy sold it to a guy he knows that buys everything and flips it and he knew it was as is....voltage regulators, ecms, reeds and it sill isn’t right.🥴😜