Check your account email address Γ—

2013 SB Assault Value

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Hey.....I thought you and Wolfie were new found friends :dunno:Β 

Dave used to hump wolfies leg pretty bad. So bad that Dave isnt welcome on butthurt Island. In fact I think the only ones not welcome there are Snowrider, Zoso and Dave.Β Β :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Dave used to hump wolfies leg pretty bad. So bad that Dave isnt welcome on butthurt Island. In fact I think the only ones not welcome there are Snowrider, Zoso and Dave.Β Β :lol:

You forgot I think uncle z notty got banned there as well. :lol:Β 

• Platinum Contributing Member
57 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Well duh, he uses the victim card more than any minority out there :lol:Β 

He saidΒ the other nightΒ that myself and Dog Dick are the reason a lotΒ of guys don't post anymore here and at TBP....SMH. πŸ˜‚

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He saidΒ the other nightΒ that myself and Dog Dick are the reason a lotΒ of guys don't post anymore here and at TBP....SMH. πŸ˜‚

Well there are two sites that no one can post at after his drama :lol:Β 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh Hai Marky Mark....you get that GPS yet?!πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸΏβœŒπŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽ„

On its way baby....should be a great season. Β Thanks for askingπŸ‘πŸ˜˜πŸ˜

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

I gave you an opinion you fucktard....

More whining like the little baby you are.

:lol:

You ding dongs need to lose the lame narrative about whining or anyone being a victim. Β I just think you often act like a dipshit and would tell you that to your face. Β I choose to not interact with dipshits. Β Pretty simple concept. Β Not that hard to understand. :lol:Β Β . Β 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Hey that was Scooters call I had no impact or even tried to, Dave must have made a great impression I think it’s the 3rd or 4th website he’s been booted from. Β He was a trolls troll, then for some reason after gets aids patient skinny he was a nice guy. Β Then he went back to his old ways. Β  Not sure why but I seem to be back on his trolling list.Β Β  I guess when you don’t have fuck all to do all day long, maybe that’s all there is to do in Flatscatchewan

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

True story. Β Who wants to back and forth all day long with a bipolar dude who has nothing else to do? Β :lol:Β Β 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

On its way baby....should be a great season. Β Thanks for askingπŸ‘πŸ˜˜πŸ˜

You ding dongs need to lose the lame narrative about whining or anyone being a victim. Β I just think you often act like a dipshit and would tell you that to your face. Β I choose to not interact with dipshits. Β Pretty simple concept. Β Not that hard to understand. :lol:Β Β . Β 

Hey that was Scooters call I had no impact or even tried to, Dave must have made a great impression I think it’s the 3rd or 4th website he’s been booted from. Β He was a trolls troll, then for some reason after gets aids patient skinny he was a nice guy. Β Then he went back to his old ways. Β  Not sure why but I seem to be back on his trolling list.Β Β  I guess when you don’t have fuck all to do all day long, maybe that’s all there is to do in Flatscatchewan

True story. Β Who wants to back and forth all day long with a bipolar dude who has nothing else to do? Β :lol:Β Β 

Apparently someΒ people don't mind but you are the self appointed intrawebs spokesman so who knows.πŸ˜‚

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Apparently someΒ people don't mind but you are the self appointed intrawebs spokesman so who knows.πŸ˜‚

From this vantage point looks like you, Dave and Β that Kev wannabe are assuming that role. Β  Still like to know why Rob never reached out one of you guys when he wanted to sell HCS? Β And 10 years later why they didn’t call one of you guys when Polaris wanted some active sledders to go riding with Levi Lavallee, test out the new sleds, produce a video and get some swag. Β Damn guy. Β As much as you guys post you’d think you’d be the first ones they called.... :dunno:Β  :lol:Β 

Edited by DriftBusta

Because you have been on these forums longer than me because you're older than dirt and you act like you were the only one on that Polaris ride.Β 

BTW despite Rob reaching out to you to buy HCS you still droveΒ Β him over the edge later with your endless victimhood and crying.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

From this vantage point looks like you, Dave and Β that Kev wannabe are assuming that role. Β  Still like to know why Rob never reached out one of you guys when he wanted to sell HCS? Β And 10 years later why they didn’t call one of you guys when Polaris wanted some active sledders to go riding with Levi Lavallee, test out the new sleds, produce a video and get some swag. Β Damn guy. Β As much as you guys post you’d think you’d be the first ones they called.... :dunno:Β  :lol:Β 

You should be proud :bc:Β 

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Because you have been on these forums longer than me because you're older than dirt and you act like you were the only one on that Polaris ride.Β 

BTW despite Rob reaching out to you to buy HCS you still droveΒ Β him over the edge later with your endless victimhood and crying.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It’s your story Smales, you can tell it until you’re blue in the face and it still doesn’t make it so. Β  Tell the class how it is after 15-20Β years on these forums, you live in the snow belt of upper Michigan, and that not a single soul from these boards hasΒ met or riddenΒ with you? I find that fascinating. Β You don’t even know the guy ffs, he is now dead and you’re still speakingΒ for him.......give it a fucking rest.

9 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

You should be proud :bc:Β 

Actually it’s nothing. Β That distinction along with a buck fifty will get me a cup of coffee at Tim Hortons. Β I just listen to all this revisionist clap trapΒ about me being a victim (bullshit), closing websites and from same couple guys..... it’s gotten really old. Β 15 years ago I posted a pic of my wife in a familYΒ pictures thread, some jerks photohacked it, some of it x rated, and yes it pissed me off. Β Rob wanted an uncensored website, and found that there were some who would push the limits of decency. Β He booted some folks and we all moved on. Β He got burnt out on it because of all the babysitting and offered to sell it to me or Dan. Β  No freaking way I wanted all that attention so I backed away and Dan bought it. He got a great deal and sold it a year or twoΒ later for 50 or $60,000 profit. Rob didn’t like the direction HardcoresledderΒ went in at that point and started freedomsledder. Β  During that time Rob lost his wife and both his dogs. He started drinking heavily and became aΒ self-admitted alcoholic. His attitude became very bad,Β and some trolls started causing problems again. Β Β he started booting people right and left, most of them long time posters, many of them well before even I got the boot. John came along and started this website with RobS help. Β Rob died and to my knowledge was a broken man at the end. Β So yeah I’m a little sick of being accused of shit that just isn’t so, about a guy I once called a friend.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

It’s your story Smales, you can tell it until you’re blue in the face and it still doesn’t make it so. Β  Tell the class how it is after 15-20Β years on these forums, you live in the snow belt of upper Michigan, and that not a single soul from these boards hasΒ met or riddenΒ with you? I find that fascinating. Β You don’t even know the guy ffs, he is now dead and you’re still speakingΒ for him.......give it a fucking rest.

Actually it’s nothing. Β That distinction along with a buck fifty will get me a cup of coffee at Tim Hortons. Β I just listen to all this revisionist clap trapΒ about me being a victim (bullshit), closing websites and from same couple guys..... it’s gotten really old. Β 15 years ago I posted a pic of my wife in a familYΒ pictures thread, some jerks photohacked it, some of it x rated, and yes it pissed me off. Β Rob wanted an uncensored website, and found that there were some who would push the limits of decency. Β He booted some folks and we all moved on. Β He got burnt out on it because of all the babysitting and offered to sell it to me or Dan. Β  No freaking way I wanted all that attention so I backed away and Dan bought it. He got a great deal and sold it a year or twoΒ later for 50 or $60,000 profit. Rob didn’t like the direction HardcoresledderΒ went in at that point and started freedomsledder. Β  During that time Rob lost his wife and both his dogs. He started drinking heavily and became aΒ self-admitted alcoholic. His attitude became very bad,Β and some trolls started causing problems again. Β Β he started booting people right and left, most of them long time posters, many of them well before even I got the boot. John came along and started this website with RobS help. Β Rob died and to my knowledge was a broken man at the end. Β So yeah I’m a little sick of being accused of shit that just isn’t so, about a guy I once called a friend.

What is your obsession with the fact that I haven't met anybody from a snowmobile website....fuck there are plenty of guys that haven't or even posted a picture of themselves and yeah there are a few people you have called friend that didn't end so well.Β 

Β 

56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Great thread.

Well a certain someone decided to post here and look what happens...the black cloud of victim hood follows him everywhere.😝😝

• Haha 1