Check your account email address ×

Washington Post: Kavanaugh accuser comes forward

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Holy fucking iblowj

Oh you have me rolling too, sweetie.  But his simple shit gives me wood!  :lmao:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Your missing his best work by not being on the book!

:lol:

I know.  But I’m not really gay so....speaking of that....a haunting and very disturbing image just came back to mind.  JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh you have me rolling too, sweetie.  But his simple shit gives me wood!  :lmao:

I know.  But I’m not really gay so....speaking of that....a haunting and very disturbing image just came back to mind.  JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!!!!

Are you sure you're not gay? You seem kinda gay :lol:

6 hours ago, Momorider said:

Big surprise :guzzle:

Brett Kavanaugh’s mother is a judge as well and she ruled against his accusers parents in 1996 and forced their home into foreclosure.

This looks to be nothing but a grudge.

Yup, was on the news a few times yesterday.

7 hours ago, Momorider said:

Big surprise :guzzle:

Brett Kavanaugh’s mother is a judge as well and she ruled against his accusers parents in 1996 and forced their home into foreclosure.

This looks to be nothing but a grudge.

So his family has been raping hers for generations.

It's not unusual. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

CNN......  OMG it's going to be mostly all white men on the panel questioning her, especially on the Republican side, and they will try to discredit her!

Also CNN.....OMG The third person who was there drinks alcohol and cannot be trusted!

49 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

CNN......  OMG it's going to be mostly all white men on the panel questioning her, especially on the Republican side, and they will try to discredit her!

Also CNN.....OMG The third person who was there drinks alcohol and cannot be trusted!

And what’s false or wrong with the comments? 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Tools McDicksucker doesn't see the two faced hypocrisy with this.  I'm shocked!  :lmao:

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Tools McDicksucker doesn't see the two faced hypocrisy with this.  I'm shocked!  :lmao:

I just had to flip on CNN this morning to get their take on things and they did not disappoint  :lol:

32 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I just had to flip on CNN this morning to get their take on things and they did not disappoint  :lol:

It's quality entertainment on levels I'd love to find in the real world.  I don't know where these people hang out but, if one of these clowns here will tell me, I promise I'll go and sit as quietly as I can while controlling my laughter.  I may have to step outside a few times.  :lmao:

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

arent you the one with no sled a shared boat no ATV or dirt bike who lives in a down town condo posting on a snowmobile forum ? talk about pathetic 

I don’t own a condo.  I own quite a lot of real estate. 

I joined FS 1 when I had 4 sleds and an enclosed trailer. Then sledding became boring.  But making fun of stupid Republicans is still fun.

24 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I joined FS 1 when I had 4 sleds and an enclosed trailer. Then sledding became boring.  But making fun of stupid Republicans is still fun.

:lol: Holy shit! :lol2: Did you switch to knitting blankets and Christmas sweaters? 

28 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Your life sucks.  Seriously.

Oh yes..."I own quite a bit of real estate".  Well, that's new!!!  We'll make sure to put that in your "Respect RevBetaCuck or else!!"  file.  :lol: 

• Haha 1