Check your account email address ×

Washington Post: Kavanaugh accuser comes forward

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: Holy shit! :lol2: Did you switch to knitting blankets and Christmas sweaters? 

"Sledding became boring."

The picture becomes more clear every day.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

I called it on day 1 and the queers first post. Complete fucking cunt

Well I guess it would be boring if you drive like a beta cuck nook pussy.  :lol:  

Just now, f7ben said:

I called it on day 1 and the queers first post. Complete fucking cunt

YOU DID!!!!!!!  I remember that.  And for some reason I thought he was actually going to be somewhat "uncunty".  Jesus.....I must have been on pot!!!!

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I don’t own a condo.  I own quite a lot of real estate. 

I joined FS 1 when I had 4 sleds and an enclosed trailer. Then sledding became boring.  But making fun of stupid Republicans is still fun.

boring lmfao yeah when you ride lime a,fucking grandma with lymphoma.  you would be wetting your thong if you attempted to follow us .

but yeah have fun in that bike following your buddy ass in is stechy pants 

Edited by Ez ryder

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

boring lmfao yeah when you ride lime a,fucking grandma with lymphoma.  you would be wetting your thong if you attempted to follow us .

but yeah have fun in that bike following your buddy ass in is stechy pants 

He's that kind of "guy" too? :lol: 

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Well I guess it would be boring if you drive like a beta cuck nook pussy.  :lol:  

Actually the problem is the speed limit of 50kph on the trails and the huge amount of cops enforcing it.

People volunteering and running the trail system have no interest in changing the speed limit.  

Ride checks happen far too often. I'd already done a ton of sledding and it was getting less fun not more. 

Plus I don't think our local trails opened for more than a week or two that last few seasons.  

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

And then she gets all pissy when you talk about rapids that you've done. All territorial and shit over kayaking of all things  :lol: 

Ohhhh you girls are still butthurt over poor Davey getting owned.

Wow such touchy beta bitches.

It's nice that I owned Dave so hard that you felt it. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nope. Surfing and Snowboarding take up my winter.  Trails in Ontario have too many cops when there is snow. 

Put on over 1500 miles on the trails in ontario last yr...didnt see one cop. Or a trailsde check ftm.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You did?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Who didn't you get all pissy with in that thread? Just the mere thought of other people on here besides yourself knowing about, let alone going down, rapids was just too much for you to handle. That's when you Betaness really started to shine bright 

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I don’t own a condo.  I own quite a lot of real estate. 

I joined FS 1 when I had 4 sleds and an enclosed trailer. Then sledding became boring.  But making fun of stupid Republicans is still fun.

Sledding is boring? Maybe for you not for me......

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Actually the problem is the speed limit of 50kph on the trails and the huge amount of cops enforcing it.

People volunteering and running the trail system have no interest in changing the speed limit.  

Ride checks happen far too often. I'd already done a ton of sledding and it was getting less fun not more. 

Plus I don't think our local trails opened for more than a week or two that last few seasons.  

Sounds like  a bunch of weak excuses

38 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah strictly enforced speed limits could change me to out west and racing only.  :bc:

52 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yeah strictly enforced speed limits could change me to out west and racing only.  :bc:

NH has a 45. That's why I never ride NH on weekends. Try not to ride anywhere on weekends.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

NH has a 45. That's why I never ride NH on weekends. Try not to ride anywhere on weekends.

Even on the lakes?   Some trails 45 would be enough.   Do they have slower on tighter trails?  The ticket obviously doesn't go against your driving record?

No ticket dosnt go against driving record. 45 everywhere, hairpin turn or 2 mile straightaway. Its ridiculous. VT is 35 on state owned land , no limit everywhere else. Maine no limit anywhere as long as you are in control of your sled.

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

No ticket dosnt go against driving record. 45 everywhere, hairpin turn or 2 mile straightaway. Its ridiculous. VT is 35 on state owned land , no limit everywhere else. Maine no limit anywhere as long as you are in control of your sled.

I wouldn't be surprised that Maine will have a speed limit someday. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Trails always had a limit that was never enforced.  I basically looked at it as a way to help clubs avoid liability.  Ie. you were speeding so the accident had nothing to do with trail conditions.  But then it became a revenue generator for the OPP.  Having the same speed limit now as it was in the 80’s isn’t too realistic  considered the sled improvements.

We didn’t see any on our ride last year to Cochrane. Maybe they’ve backed off. Thst would make things better.  Now if the snow returns I may reconsider  

On 9/17/2018 at 10:54 AM, Zambroski said:

New levels of “ick” from the party of hate.  It’s really kind of amazing though.

CNN is just having a ball...like their little sheep.

All the screaming and yelling and protesting on the first day of his nomination hearing didn't stick so it's Plan B. It's fucking disgusting is what it is.

3 minutes ago, s pump said:

All the screaming and yelling and protesting on the first day of his nomination hearing didn't stick so it's Plan B. It's fucking disgusting is what it is.

Yeah that fucker shoulda been run out on a rail just over the 4th amendment shit. 

But we got bootlickers like you who seem real fond of fucking fascism so...