Check your account email address ×

Washington Post: Kavanaugh accuser comes forward

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Whatever. It's not like you do anything about it but cry like a girl.

Plastic Antifa.......

I don't even know how to makes sense of this phrase.  If you think about it for a second...you don't either.  "Antifa" alone word play for dummies.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

This is just making the alt left look even worse. They’re putting too many miles on thenfake sexual assault Hail Mary pass. Nobody cares anymore 

They couldn't find any women who was a republican to make up the story so they went back to the old standard.   A leftist hack.  

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

This is just making the alt left look even worse. They’re putting too many miles on thenfake sexual assault Hail Mary pass. Nobody cares anymore 

Cnn will waste the whole day covering it.

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s good that this came out now. Whether or not he’s placed on the bench, this will make good political fodder. 

I agree...it really makes the liberals look bad.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

New levels of “ick” from the party of hate.  It’s really kind of amazing though.

CNN is just having a ball...like their little sheep.

The left is hard at work finding another women to "claim" sexual assault on Kavanaugh.  

Edited by Highmark

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

New levels of “ick” from the party of hate.  It’s really kind of amazing though.

CNN is just having a ball...like their little sheep.

All this is is just delay delay...cause they think they are going to win the mid terms.

Cnn is frothing at the mouth waiting for Trump to tweet on all of this no doubt.

:lol2:

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If the price is right....

Next up: “Racist” comments from him.

Kavanaogh says he doesn’t like black licorice. You can almost here a racist inflection when he says black. Give it a listen 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

More than ever 👍

Clearly, your dissagreement with Moto's statement gives reason to believe Moto really is correct here.  And he's more correct than you...course...everyone here is you fucking partisan hack.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I can wait till 2019.

You on the otherhand cant wait till 2020 and been crying like a child ever since you lost.

👍

I hope Troody is out.  Trump is doing all he can to make the twerp look like the fool he is.

HOWEVA...I was so sure Obama was going to get booted in 2012, I didn't even bother to look at voting numbers at all that night.  I mean, NO WAY that lying, do nothing dip shit was gonna get re-elected.  NO WAY!!!!

Imagine my surprise the next morning.  I literrally just watched the news in awe as I realized something I suspected.  People like to be lied to as long as it makes them feel good inside.  And American's have turned into pathetic, cowarding, entitled mindless weaklings.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I hope Troody is out.  Trump is doing all he can to make the twerp look like the fool he is.

HOWEVA...I was so sure Obama was going to get booted in 2012, I didn't even bother to look at voting numbers at all that night.  I mean, NO WAY that lying, do nothing dip shit was gonna get re-elected.  NO WAY!!!!

Imagine my surprise the next morning.  I literrally just watched the news in awe as I realized something I suspected.  People like to be lied to as long as it makes them feel good inside.  And American's have turned into pathetic, cowarding, entitled mindless weaklings.

Actually im glad hes making Trump wait...but I dont he has anything to do with it....

Nothing wrong with holding out for the best deal imo....