Check your account email address ×

new rides

Ez ryder

so what have you guys gotten for the new season 

I am still shopping was working a deal on a 18 MC but they would not bring to hay days . so now thinking about a 18 snow check pro 155 in construction worker yellow .

I and a bud did pick up a 15 pro from another bud  this summer for a back up to keep in the trailer .

got that one cheep 3k under 1000mi and a shit ton of parts on it . 

• Like 1

Just now, racinfarmer said:

Looking around for a 120 set up for racing.  

I may know of one . not 100% he did not sell but will ask.  we put a lot in that thing few yrs back . pretty sure it still has a animal in it and a stocker in a box 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I may know of one . not 100% he did not sell but will ask.  we put a lot in that thing few yrs back . pretty sure it still has a animal in it and a stocker in a box 

I'll keep it in mind.  Missed out on a really good deal on a Z120 for $400 by about 30 minutes and another decent deal of someone either moving up or getting out but a day.  Don't think the Kitty Cat would be competitive anywhere.  

Picked up a 2008 Polaris 700 Dragon Switchback two weekends ago for myself and on Sunday of this week I am going to hopefully pick up a 2007 Arctic Cat Crossfire 600 for the wife.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I'll keep it in mind.  Missed out on a really good deal on a Z120 for $400 by about 30 minutes and another decent deal of someone either moving up or getting out but a day.  Don't think the Kitty Cat would be competitive anywhere.  

he sold the poo.

you are way better if buying one some on already dumped 4 grand or more to be competitive than fucking around with a stocker 20 and 500ing you to what you will need in the end .

he said he sold for 1200. in about a day 

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

he sold the poo.

you are way better if buying one some on already dumped 4 grand or more to be competitive than fucking around with a stocker 20 and 500ing you to what you will need in the end .

he said he sold for 1200. in about a day 

Way better off.  Went to a couple 120 races last year.  Just amazing what parents will dump into those sleds.  

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Way better off.  Went to a couple 120 races last year.  Just amazing what parents will dump into those sleds.  

yeah 5g in parts is nothing .  and the fucking around time doing wide fr end kits real rear suspension real clutches pipes taller seats wider bars .all that shit takes time way more than it should.  especsly for a sled the kid will be done with in 3 yrs or less 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

worried you will snap a skirt if you actually ride it . yeah I would be to 

Did Poo buy your "skirt grinding, bottom ejection" engine plan?  I thought it was brilliant!  When the skirts finally fail and drop into the crank from the slap, they'll be ground up then spit out the bottom through an ejection port by the exhaust.  It's perfect!  Don't take less than $5M for the patent!!!

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I haven't put one season's worth of mileage on my 2015 yet so no new sled in the future for me.  ☹️

wtf you know they make these things they call trailers a nd you can drive your 15 on one . and get this it is real exciting you can pull it to the snow . yes I know .

but it is true you can pull it to the snow 

On 9/13/2018 at 9:36 PM, Ez ryder said:

so what have you guys gotten for the new season 

I am still shopping was working a deal on a 18 MC but they would not bring to hay days . so now thinking about a 18 snow check pro 155 in construction worker yellow .

I and a bud did pick up a 15 pro from another bud  this summer for a back up to keep in the trailer .

got that one cheep 3k under 1000mi and a shit ton of parts on it . 

I'm picking this up tomorrow.

55A7D786-8D5C-40AE-8CCB-FF854A4CB70A.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

nice new Honda.  not sure I would want to ride that around chi town I dont take my bikes in to the city much . always head west in to farm countery lol 

I wouldn't ride in the city for all the tea in China, the bike is a low mile 2014 I bought it to bomb around here and to take up north to run backroads and two track.

I'm keeping my 2018 Tiger 800, I bought a Camso 150 track for it which I will use screw in studs on it.