Check your account email address ×

Hillary Clinton Was Wearing “Invisible” Earpiece To Receive Stealth Coaching During Live NBC TV Town Hall

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao:She needs help on the issues or someone to talk her thru a seizure.  

Edited by Highmark

Trump files off the handle and says whatever the fuck he wants while Hillary is a bought and paid for meat puppet that's not worth a shit on her own.

These are the 2 choices we have  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Trump files off the handle and says whatever the fuck he wants while Hillary is a bought and paid for meat puppet that's not worth a shit on her own.

These are the 2 choices we have  :lol: 

Trumps the truth teller, what is not to like :dunno: 

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Trumps the truth teller, what is not to like :dunno: 

Come on man....he's contradicted himself so many times by saying the exact opposite of what he's said the week prior. I don't believe either of these two pieces of garbage.

Edited by Skidooski

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Come on man....he's contradicted himself so many times by saying the exact opposite of what he's said the week prior. I don't believe either of these two pieces of garbage.

You must have an example :dunno: 

Just now, oquossocbob said:

It got Drudge's attention. Maybe it does have some merit:dunno:

It might, but using infowars and it's people as the link of choice is questionable at best. 

:lmao:They can't be fucking serious.  Funny how the same reflections happen at multiple angles.   What a bunch of lying pieces of shit.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/08/buzz-about-bud-clinton-camp-denies-claims-wore-earpiece-at-forum.html

quoted unnamed New York police sources saying Clinton was wearing an “inductive earpiece” during the NBC forum hosted by Matt Lauer. The website described the unit as the kind of tech used by stage actors in need of prompting to recite forgotten lines.

But Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill said what is seen in the photo is merely a reflection of the TV lights or a flash.

Same exact "reflection" from two different angles and one reflection has a shadow thru it.  :nuts:

img_20160908_060458.jpg

etC5E6YEGDGbHiCvbr_euiGViPvZJFN_uXonRcMPNzM.jpg

Edited by Highmark

Just now, SnowRider said:

I gotta give you clowns credit.....you keep throwing shit on the wall hoping for something to stick.....but it never does. :lol: 

So you buy the reflection story or simply don't care if she did wear one?  The left had a fit when GWB had a bulge in his back during a debate.  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

So you buy the reflection story or simply don't care if she did wear one?

I don't care.  What I do know....is she's smart and has a much better grasp of the issues than Dump :bc: It doesn't pass the smell test but you clowns dive in head first :lmao: