Check your account email address ×

The Simpsons strike again

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It keeps the economy going and puts food on the table for many American families. money better spent on our soil than blowing up other countries and rebuilding them.

Its better than shutting down the government for 23 billion dolllars cause your a sore ass.

UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!!!!!

You and people like you are why our elected government officials are all mysteriously millionaires.

Unreal.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

It’s made a huge difference in Boston.

Yeah, it was massively over budget, took several years too long and had ZERO positive effect on traffic. Yeah it made a big difference. You drooling jackass!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Kivalo said:

Yeah, it was massively over budget, took several years too long and had ZERO positive effect on traffic. Yeah it made a big difference. You drooling jackass!

You fuckin idiot. You also have no clue what it was like before the project. 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!!!!!

You and people like you are why our elected government officials are all mysteriously millionaires.

Unreal.

Yet you voted for Trump

4 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

No surprise you support all the corruption that discovered during the big dig. Fucking asshole

And you

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

If Mitt didn't fire all of those leeches the big swig would still be going on

And you

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

And you

nuff said

• Gold Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

You fuckin idiot. You also have no clue what it was like before the project. 

I live in Boston, you pants shitting retard! I have yet to meet anyone who thinks traffic is better now. When I did the commute from New Beige it was a reliable 90 minutes and 2hrs was quite common. Now STFU and go clean your pants, jackass!

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Yet you voted for Trump

And you

And you

And you

nuff said

You don’t need to point out those of us with brains.  Although, it does show a bit of cognitive awareness....fleeting as it is.

Just now, Kivalo said:

I live in Boston, you pants shitting retard! I have yet to meet anyone who thinks traffic is better now. When I did the commute from New Beige it was a reliable 90 minutes and 2hrs was quite common. Now STFU and go clean your pants, jackass!

:owned:

On 9/1/2018 at 8:56 AM, Kivalo said:

Your 12 years old and your friends are younger.....you know nothing. You don’t live “IN” Boston.

Edited by Mainecat

The Trumptards are against infrastructure improvements. Not surprised at all.

If our country cannot improve public transportation we are not a civilized society.

Trump Deplorable is an excellent description of the supporters here.

A38F50DF-8E53-4982-9CF8-0DAC95A1B237.jpeg

Edited by Mainecat

30 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your 12 years old and your friends are younger.....you know nothing. You don’t live “IN” Boston.

You're the idiot. Go sit down, you sound lightheaded, you geriatric trouser shitting check it with your finger then smell it knuckle dragging dolt!

26 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Pre dig you and your friends were 6 years old....they have no clue.

Right, because people can only be friends with others their own age. :bashhead:

• USA Contributing Member
On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 8:00 PM, Mainecat said:

Good jobs right boys? Good for Corp America to provide low cost trans for their employees.

Trickle down! Merica

MAGA

Dumb post of the day.  

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Dumbasses would say the dig didn’t improve traffic and quality of life in Boston.

The dig started 27 years....how old would Kivalo and his friends be?.....6 maybe 8 years old? 

Simmer down. Nobody wants you having a grabber on a holiday weekend.

73EB526D-230B-475B-A87B-87E27E470251.gif

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Dumbasses would say the dig didn’t improve traffic and quality of life in Boston.

The dig started 27 years....how old would Kivalo and his friends be?.....6 maybe 8 years old? 

Ask a person who lives in Boston if the traffis is better now, they will say no. You are stupid.