Check your account email address ×

Trump:bringing America together.

It's amazing the different writing "art" in these articles.  It's as though some seem like entirely different events all together.  I love the way the liberal media uses choppy quotations and just add in their narratives on either side.  :lol:

VIOLENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I saw on TV where Gavin Newsome ( california ) said he wants FREE MEDICAL COVERAGE for ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. 

I honestly believe the USA is going to have SOME KIND of civil conflict, at some point. I thought it would be blacks, but I think now it will also involve leftists, etc. 

This is not going away. It's not IF, but WHEN. 

25 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yesterday I saw on TV where Gavin Newsome ( california ) said he wants FREE MEDICAL COVERAGE for ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. 

I honestly believe the USA is going to have SOME KIND of civil conflict, at some point. I thought it would be blacks, but I think now it will also involve leftists, etc. 

This is not going away. It's not IF, but WHEN. 

I saw where president Trump kidnapped hundreds of children 3 months ago and still has some in cages.

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I saw where president Trump kidnapped hundreds of children 3 months ago and still has some in cages.

And it was a big fucking lie but you predictably hooked on like the pants shiting FAKENEWS loving shitforbrains you are :finger2: 

53 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Did you see how many Obama did that to? Wow! And the us courts? Unbelievable... Separating all those kids from their great parents...

10 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Did you see how many Obama did that to? Wow! And the us courts? Unbelievable... Separating all those kids from their great parents...

No!  FUCK YOU!  TRUMP SOLD ALL THOSE KIDS INTO THE SEX TRADE. Well, not all.  Just the good looking ones.  THE REST HE HAD GROUND UP AND MADE INTO HAMBURGERS, BODY SOAP AND SNORKLES!!!!!

-CNN

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, JEFF said:

No. Have any links? I’d like to see the equivalencies you clowns are so good at

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Kivalo, gap tooth and a few others will be along soon, stating obama was divisive too

the most divisive in my life no question about it . 

now this time we won so now y'all can go sit on the back of the bus 

Edited by Ez ryder

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

are you going to try argue Obama was a uniter :dunno:    

Uniter? Meh. Certainly not the divider he was accused of and nothing even remotely close to trump. What makes you think obama was divisive? Commenting about Trayvon when asked?

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Uniter? Meh. Certainly not the divider he was accused of and nothing even remotely close to trump. What makes you think obama was divisive? Commenting about Trayvon when asked?

He is black.  He does not have a traditional caucasion name.  The racists reacted because they are scared.  End of story.  

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I hope all of you mooks shoot it out. Winner takes all! 

I think hand to hand (knives, axes, bricks, bats) is gonna be the way to go.  Maybe they’d agree to that since guns scare he living shit out of them.

7 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Kivalo, gap tooth and a few others will be along soon, stating obama was divisive too

Trump is the most divisive President we've had. 

Next time shut the fuck up instead of talking for people. 

12 hours ago, SnowRider said:

He is black.  He does not have a traditional caucasion name.  The racists reacted because they are scared.  End of story.  

Yes and had Hillary been elected, anyone that wasn't supporting her would have been labeled hard core sexists chauvinistic pigs by now a million times over. You LWW's are nothing but predictable 

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I think hand to hand (knives, axes, bricks, bats) is gonna be the way to go.  Maybe they’d agree to that since guns scare he living shit out of them.

11 hours ago, SSFB said:

Trump is the most divisive President we've had. 

Next time shut the fuck up instead of talking for people. 

Your silence is deafening......